[CLOSED] Sunwing #MissedMilestones Writing Contest

Hey Wattpadders! We're excited to announce that Wattpad has partnered with Sunwing Vacations to create a collection of incredible stories about the travel moments and milestones you missed in 2020 and your plans to once again enjoy the excitement and adventure that travel brings!

📝 Contest Challenge

After a year of staying at home, smaller social circles and missed celebrations with friends and family, Wattpad and Sunwing Vacations want to help you get pumped for your next beach travel adventure. In 500 words or less, tell us about your #MissedMilestones from the past year and the role that travel would play in making them epic. Your story can be inspired by a beach adventure away with friends, a celebration abroad, a tropical getaway with family - whatever sparks your ideas about the excitement and fun of travel and all that comes with it: A graduation, a personal goal that you achieved, a wedding OR a special occasion or experience you hope to encounter along the way!

Whether fact-or-fiction, write about your inspirational TROPICAL dream vacation! Tell us how YOU will celebrate that special missed moment with your friends and family under the sun. Submit your entry on your own profile and tag it with #MissedMilestones for a chance to have your story turned into something special by Wattpad and Sunwing Vacations! 🌴 ☀️  🏖️

Sunwing and Wattpad will be selecting one writer for a chance to win one (1) all-inclusive seven (7) night vacation for two (2) to Royalton Punta Cana Resort & Casino in the Dominican Republic!

ENTER

Timeline

• Deadline to enter this contest is August 24th at 11:59PM Pacific Standard Time.

📜 Submission Requirements

• Your entry must be in English.

Your story must be tagged #MissedMilestones to be considered.

• Your story must be posted as a new story on your Wattpad profile (must have a Wattpad account to enter; to create one for free, visit http://www.wattpad.com/login)

• You can submit more than one story to be considered as long as they meet our guidelines.

Eligibility Requirements

• Entrants must be legal residents of Canada and 13 years of age or older at the time of entry.

• You must be signed in to Wattpad to enter the contest.

🏆 Prizes

One (1) winner will be chosen to receive the following prize:

• One (1) all-inclusive seven (7) night vacation for two (2) to Royalton Punta Cana Resort & Casino (approximate value of $3,390 CAD) [Please read Prize Terms & Conditions].

• A shout out on the @Travel profile on Wattpad.

• $500 option to the commercial and video rights of their story.

The Wattpad Team

Sunwing Vacations