Chapter 6

HIS

Favorite color- Gryffindor Red

Accidental magic- turned his father's

Hair to bright pink

Possession- violin, Hogwarts: A History

Hobbies- flying, reading and music

Favorite subject- Transfiguration and

Potions.

Food- Muffins, Pancakes and Chinese

Music- magical, muggle- all classics, pop

And Indian music

-

-

-

Her

Favorite color- Gryffindor red

Accidental magic- turned her teacher's hair

Into an afro

Possession- Hogwarts letter and bracelet from

Her mother

Hobbies- Reading and music

Subject- Charms

Food- Cupcakes, Thai and Indian food

Music- Any type of music

-

-

-

-

-

"For the next month, you will be doing a Baby Project."

"A baby project?", we all echoed.

"Yes, a baby project. In this project, you will have a child or children and would look after them. I have a potion which was developed for this specific purpose by the Ministry of Magic, and it is called the Elixir of Life. I will give you a glass of the Potion and both of you would have to shed a drop of blood in the potion and it would then be consumed by the female of the couple, and for gay couples, the bottom one would have to drink the Potion. It would take immediate effect and you would be pregnant after mere minutes. Each day, a month of your pregnancy would pass, and there will not be any need for medical consultation as the child is a magical and not a real one. And on the tenth day, the pregnant ones would go through a normal childbirth and for the rest of the days, you will take care of your children who would grow at a rate of 4 months per day. That means you will take care of your children until they are 5 years if age. You, the pregnant ones, will not need to attend any classes whereas the male counterpart will have to attend some of the important classes. Your Heads of Houses will provide you with the schedules."

All of the guys groaned at that, well everyone expect Malfoy. He appeared to be happy. Of course, he would be, he would not love to spend time with me. Anyway, the Professor returned with the Potion and placed a goblet of the potion on each of our tables. It looked like water, but it had a swirl of pale blue and pink smoke emitting from the goblet. She told us to make an incision on our index fingers, with a sharp object, preferably made from silver. Most of us had the small silver knives which we used for preparing the Potion ingredients. Meanwhile, Malfoy had his hands on his neck and was unfastening something. He took out a chain which had two charms placed on it, a dragon and a snitch. He took the Dragon in his hands and made a precise incision on his left forefinger and cleaned it off and gave it to me. he pinched his fingers and a drop of blood dripped into the goblet, the color of the potion changing to a beautiful shimmering silver. I do the same, and the potion changes again to a light golden color. I thought to myself that it does not look that edible. I echo the same thing to Malfoy, and he snorts before pointing to Ron's and Lavender's potion which had turned a murky green and was emitting neon yellow smoke whereas ours had a pearly sheen around it. Ours actually looked delicious compared to it. I took a couple of deep breaths and gulped the potion down. I felt exactly like I had felt when I had consumed the Polyjuice potion, I felt like live snakes running through my stomach. I felt I was turned out of my body. Suddenly, it all stopped like it had come. I felt normal again.