Chapter 16

"Pregnant?"asked Soekjin,to which Jimin and Jungkook nodded.

Namjoon and Soekjin looked at each other.

"Was this before or after the engagement?" asked Namjoon.

"It was after,we didn't know,Jimin found out in the middle of our vacation and immediately told me,but, I want you to understand that I love your son with everything I have,  with or without the baby, I'd still marry him. I realize we're  moving rather quickly but I know who I want to spend my life with and that's Jimin and no-one else." Jungkook explained.

"I love you too,Kookie" Jimin replied with a teary smile, jungkook smiled back,"I know you do,baby, I know you do"

"You better love him until you die because if not I'd have to find my spatula and smack your head upside down!"

"Babe, calm down, they love each other,Jimin looks really happy and that's all that matters" said Namjoon.

"I know, Joonie but I feel like our son is still too young to be having a baby of his own!"

Jimin sighed and looked at his adoptive mother,"Mom, I'm really happy and I know this is too soon but I'm ready to have this child and I'm ready to be a mother. But I will always be your baby, no matter what,okay?. Nothing will ever change that" Jimin replied.

Soekjin smiled at jimin."I'm glad, you'll always be my baby. I'll be the best grandma! Oh my god! I'm gonna spoil him or her...wait..what are you having?"

"It's not really important, I'm only four months along but I don't want to know. Jungkook and I spoke about this and we've decided that we don't care,we just want a healthy happy baby" said Jimin and Jungkook nodded.

"That is what's important" Namjoon agreed.

"Awe! They're so cute Joonie!" Soekjin sniffled. Namjoon patted  his trying to calm his wife down for the nth time.

Jimin smiled helplessly at Jungkook.

Jungkook gave him a 'it's okay' smile.

"Mom let's just eat please, I'm getting sleepy" said Jimin.

"But you can't sleep after eating!it's not healthy" said Soekjin.

"I know,that's why I want to have some time before I sleep, I get tired easily since I got pregnant" Jimin explained.

"Okay baby,I understand"

They continued with their meal until they parted, well...more like Namjoon dragging his wife away from their pregnant son after countless hugs and I love yous.

"Ha!" Jimin sighed as he sat down the couch,letting jungkook wrapped his sturdy arms around him.

"It wasn't that bad, I think it went better than what I expected" said Jungkook.

Jimin snuggled further into Jungkook's arms.

"Yeah,I know but I'm so tired,it  really did go better.so since that's over and done with...how about you take care of your beautiful pregnant fiance" Jimin looked at Jungkook,he bit his lower lip suggestively.

"Oh? But I always take real good care of my beautiful pregnant fiance, so I don't know what you're talking about" Jungkook feigned ignorance.

"Okay then, since you don't know what I'm talking about then I'm sure I'll find someone who's would be more than willing to fu– mmm–" Jimin was cut off by a pair of familiar lips, tongue immediately plunging inside, possessively claiming every part of his mouth.

Jimin moaned softly in Jungkook mouth,his cock twitched uncontrollably.

Jungkook pulled away, his darkened eyes looking meeting Jimin's teary blues.

"You are mine,you belong to this man as I belong to you.nobody but me gets to have you" Jungkook whispered caressing Jimin's flushed cheeks.

"Then...then have me, I want you so much daddy, I want you inside me....right now" Jimin breathed out.

Jungkook groaned as his cock twitched, straining hard against  the zipper of his dress pants.

Jimin used his knee to tease the straining cock.

"Fuck, do you know how much I love you, princess?"

"I know and I love you too, daddy"

After the clothes were thrown on the floor, leaving the two completely naked.

"Turn around baby, I want you on your hands and knees"

Jimin did as told before he could get comfortable in his position,he felt Jungkook parting his ass cheeks,teasing his hole with tongue before plunging in.

Jimin gripped the couch armrest and moaned.

"Oh daddy!"

Jungkook twirled his tongue inside Jimin's hole, massaging his hot walls with his tongue.

"Oh god! Uh!" Jimin gasped as Jungkook's middle  finger joined his tongue inside Jimin's twitching hole.

Jungkook pulled his tongue out while adding two more fingers in, stretching Jimin out slowly, taking his time to properly relax Jimin's inner walls.

Jimin trembled, his grip on the armrest wavering because of how sweaty he was getting and the waves of pleasure wrecking his body.

"D–daddy please! I need you now, p-please" Jimin whined.

Jungkook lightly smacked his ass with his other hand.

"Ow! what was that for?"

"Stop whining"

"Oh, okay but please, daddy..oh!"

Jungkook plunged his thick cock inside Jimin's hot carvern, ever since Jimin got pregnant, his hole got hot making it impossible for Jungkook to last like he did before Jimin got pregnant.

"Fuck, it looks like I'm not gonna last again" Jungkook groaned.

"Daddy?"

"It's too hot in here, kitten. Fuck, I need to move, are you okay?"

"Yes, I think I am. Move please" Jimin moaned.

Jungkook shifted his weight and pulled out before immediately plunged in moving quick and fast but cautious enough not to hurt their baby.

"Daddy! Faster please! Yes! Right there, UH!!" Jimin moaned loudly as Jungkook plowed in from behind, hitting his prostate with every thrust.

"Oh god, daddy! I'm cu–cumming!" Jimin screamed moaning.

"Hold on baby, I'm right there with you" Jungkook groaned feeling his release about to come.

Just as they were about to cum...

Ding Dong~

I cannot get over how Jungkook looks everyday!  He looks like his Wattpad counterparts🙆  how am I supposed to survive?

So I'm not feeling this chapter I swear!

My dad is in isolation because his partner tested positive for Corona and now he's in his room self isolating, it's pretty scary but he's still okay.

I'll update tomorrow, I don't know what.

I love y'all and stay safe❤️

Mimi💕