Chapter 6

Loc POV

When I made it to my hotel room I instantly went to sleep since I didn't sleep much while on the plane or before leaving. Hopefully I'm not taking too long to contact Naomi. She seems to be quite hard working. It's about 11 pm and I don't know if I should call her right now. Is she even awake right now?

I'm just going to call her. The phone rang for a while before she answered.

" Hello?"

" Hey it's Loc. I hope I haven't called you too late." I say into the phone.

" Oh no it's fine I was just in the bath so it took a while to answer." She says.

" Okay. I was just calling to set a time to meet up." I say keeping my voice in my usual business tone so she couldn't tell how happy I was to be on the phone with her.

" Um tomorrow is fine before 4:00pm. After 4 I'm a little busy." She says. I wonder what she is doing then.

" If you don't mind me asking. What do you have to do at 4:00?" I ask.

" I have to work at a café." She hesitates to answer. She's still working?

" From now on you don't have to work anymore. I will take care of everything." I say.

" I'm fine. I can still work just fine. I still have a few weeks I can work." She responds.

" We will talk about this tomorrow. Right now, you need to get some sleep. I will text you the time and address." I say before hanging up not giving her a chance to say anything.

Hopefully I can convince her to come back to Japan with me. I need to keep her and the baby close to me. Maybe even then I can get her to start to fall for me and we can become something more. She seemed very hardheaded on the phone just now though.

If I can get her to come with me, I can introduce her to my family, but definitely after she has given birth. She needs no stress right now and with meeting my family I wouldn't know what to expect their reactions to be.

I get out my laptop and start working on work related things to get my mind off of things. Hopefully my nervousness doesn't show to much tomorrow.

Naomi POV

Well that just made me mad. Does he think I don't know how to take care of myself? Just because it's his baby too doesn't mean he has control over me. I can work whenever I want it's my body.

I'm just going to sleep it off. I get dressed and get ready for bed. I put on some soothing music to help me go to sleep and get me totally prepared to meet this douche once more.

This morning, I seen the text on where to meet up with Mr. Hasegawa which just so happen to be the restaurant next to the café.

I actually had time to cook myself some breakfast and take my time picking out what I wanted to wear.

Not working so much might be my new hobby. Just sitting around the house doing nothing all day.

I wear some loose clothing and put on some slides and make my way out the door. I think now that I know I'm pregnant I can feel the symptoms of being pregnant. Maybe it's just me.

It's about 8 something and we are supposed to meet at 9 so I'm just taking my time to get to the restaurant. This time I can enjoy my surroundings instead of always rushing around to get somewhere.

When I made it, it was 5 minutes past 9. I went into the restaurant which is a modern fancy restaurant. I see where Mr. Hasegawa was sitting and went to sit in the seat in front of him.