04

(2644 words)

(2644 words)

"Every night she'd be on the floor, shakin' what she's got
Man, when I tell you she was cool, she was red-hot
I mean, she was steamin."

Violet Miller

The car stops abruptly, my eyes look out the tinted window to see shining lights and a massive building. My hands were being held together by Louis' fingers because I pushed him away when he touched my knee.

I was surprised Harry and Zayn, I think that's their names, we're able to put all this makeup on my face and do whatever they wanted to my hair. I didn't have a mirror so I had no idea what they did but how I look isn't exactly at the top of my list of priorities.

"Okay, Violet." Louis calls and I turn my head towards him, he had slipped into his own suit and his hair was nicely combed to the side.

"Don't say a word, keep your head down, and stay by my side until we get to the room." He orders as everyone starts to undo their seatbelts.

What room?

"And if I don't?" I mumble, I'm not going to disobey them but I want to know what the highest level of punishment I could receive.

"Then I'll shoot you myself," He mumbles through his teeth, causing my heart to ache in fear. Guess that answered my question..

"You guys ready?" Niall asks, turning his head to the four of us in the back. They all nod and we all hop out of the car, Louis' hand snakes up to my waist and keep his grip tight.

I suck in a sharp breathe, taken aback from his hold but I try to mask my shock with a simple sigh. I look around, surprised to see so many people surrounding us and pouring into the large building. I might have an actual shot at getting away from Louis and his goons.

We enter the massive building, the first thing I see is a large fountain sitting in the center of this enormous ball room that was filled with people dressed in the most amazing outfits. Swaying dresses and black suits littered the expensive looking room with the soft melody of music swirling around the ceiling.

I felt Louis guide me towards the grand stairs that lead to a higher ground, but was cut off by a random guy stopping in front of us. The rest of the boys stop for a second but Louis nods them away and they continue their way forward.

"Hey Louis, may I have a dance with your lovely partner?" They ask politely, sticking their hand out towards me while Louis stayed quiet.

Louis stares at his hand, his grip on me even tighter than before. Louis didn't look very fond of this man but I was over the moon for this guy, he could get me away from these 5 lunatics.