Chapter Fifteen: Operation Blood Hound

As you and Ethan made it to the spot where Chris was at, you wanted to make sure his men had their weapons down as they're known to attack anything that threatens them.

"I can see and sense your men hiding, can you tell them to put their weapons down?" You stopped your horse as soon as you felt them.

"Squad, put down the weapons, I repeat put down the weapons!" He spoke in his earpiece as his squad coming out of the tree and bushes.

"Now I have more details on Miranda. She wants all the Lords to be dead and have me and her daughter 'Eva' aka Ethan's daughter to be her perfect family!" You said as you and Ethan got off the horse.

"Well that's fucking weird, but what's the real plan?" Chris asked, as he stood there with his arms crossed looking down at you.

You brought out a map that you took in from the castle and showed him where he needed to go, he also brought out some paperwork from his surveillance of the entire village.

"Listen I'll help you, but only on one condition as soon as we are done...you and your men never come back here! We will leave you guys alone as long you hold up your send of the bargain!" You said with confidence as you crossed your arms.

"Deal! As soon as were finished with Miranda, we leave" Chris said as he lens out his hand, you shook but you didn't see no vision, which means he's made a true promise, "Looks like operation blood hound is on the move!" He added

As you all talked and you proceed to tell him about a dagger that kill any monsters! It's hidden away in the castle but you have to ask Alcina, where she and the girls put it at since the intruders came.

"I have this other plan if you wanna go this route! This a bomb, it will blow up anything to high hell, I can use it on the megamycete!" He said as his men started to laugh!

"I think that's a great idea" Ethan patted Chris's back, you had a vision of the village on fire and exploded!

"We could use that but let's hold on...just in case, I'll give you a signal for the go on that!" You said.

Both Chris and Ethan nodded their heads, and they asked you things about Miranda weaknesses, if she had anything! Which you didn't know 100 percent!

You all talked for a few hours, then you and Ethan needed to go get the vessels before night falls! Chris agreed and went back to his base area, as Ethan and you got back onto the horses and headed to the houses.

First, it was Donna and Angie Benevenito since you both were very close by her house.
As soon as you two arrived, Angie comes flying out and hugs you, you smiled as you held her while walking in.

"Donna, it's Y/n and Ethan!" You announced as you let go of Angie. Donna comes out of the kitchen as she was making food for her and Angie!

"Ah...yes...Angie...get the vessel...in the basement!" Donna said, Angie nodded and fly's to the basement and retrieves the vessel.

"So Donna...may I ask why you wear that veil?" Ethan said as you looked at him and slapped him across the back of his head!

"Why?" He yelled as he rubs back of his head, you looked over and seen Donna putting her head down!

"Don...he doesn't know and he shouldn't asked you that in that type of way!" You glared at him.

"it's okay...he doesn't know..." She said, you walked and gave her the biggest hug! She chuckles as she opens her veil to show Ethan. He finally realize that she had a growth on her eye and he knew why she wears the veil as she felt insecure with it!

"Wow! You're beautiful" Ethan said.

Donna began to blush! You smile at him for making her blush. Few minutes later, Angie comes back with the vessel of Rosemary!

"Here you go manthing!" Angie giggles and Donna picks her up and sets Angie on her hip.

"Manthing?" He chuckles.

"It's a nickname!" You applied.

You quickly told them the plan as both Donna and Angie agreed to it. You and Ethan got back onto your horses, rode off to Heisenbergs place!

Later, you both arrive at Heisenberg's homes. As usual you knock on his gates and proceeds to talk to him through his microphone.

"Karl it's Y/n and Ethan! Can you let us in!" You said as the gates open! You walk to the field, you seen Heisenberg standing by the door, he already had the vessel in his hand.

"Here you go Ethan Winters! I hope you can manage to bring her back to life!" He said, he asked you about the full plan!

You quickly told him and he thought that was brilliant but he was a little worried because Mother Miranda is very known to seek people when they lie or hiding something. As you said your goodbyes, and headed to Moreau's.

"Question Y/n, how did you know that Miranda wanted to kill all the lords?" Ethan said.

"Well quickly history, I was born with abilities...I've practiced them for a while and then Mother Miranda approve of me with my talent. I've inherited it from my family, who are all dead! " You said, "Then after the meeting, she talks to me about the vessel, then she touches my shoulder and I began seeing glimpses of peoples past, present and future! And future alter realities!" You explain.

"So you saw Miranda's head basically?" He asked.

"Yes I did, at first I thought it was a joke but intuition told me that she was lying. So that's why I have to protect my family, I know you do the same thing!" You gave him a grin as he said he would do anything.

As you both made it to Moreau's home, Ethan covered his nose because of the horrendous smell. But you were already used to this. As you knocked on the door, you heard him coming. He opens the door as he had cheese and crackers on the tray!

"My dear friend! How are you?" You ask politely!

"Moreau is good! You!?" He said as he welcome you both into his home! You look over your shoulder and saw Ethan was covering his nose.

"I'm good dear, we're here for the vessel?" You told me. He jumps to remember as it was funny because the vessel was right next to him on a stand, while he was watching TV.
He hands it over as you handed it off to Ethan, who now has all four pieces of his daughter back.
It was getting dark out and you remember that Lycans like to come out during night time! You said your goodbyes to Moreau and told him you'll call him about the plan.

You and Ethan quickly got onto your horses and rode back to the castle, as you were riding back, you've heard the Lycans howling and then one of them jumps onto you. Making you fall off, then Ethan stops and tries to get you, but unfortunately he gets jumped too.....

~~
Hope you guys like in the story so far let's see if you both survive from this!