Chapter Five: Just You and Me

Dear Journal, 1/24
After six years of living here, it's been a blessing! Alcina and I had been talking about my abilities from my family's witchcraft history, and how Mother Miranda aka the Black Goddess is impress that of my abilities, and she was alittle upset that Alcina kept me as a secret from her! But she was okay with it. But not only the fact that Mother Miranda approve me to continue living here with them but today is a special day, it's my birthday, I'm a 17 years old...but I also wonder what mission Alcina has for me?!

Sincerely,
Y/n

After writing in your journal, you think about Alcina...everything about her made you feel something...it made you crazy.

"There you are Y/n!" Marie said, "SHE needs to speak with you in her room!" She added as I was referring to Alcina. You politely nodded, putting your journal away and headed towards Alcina bedroom.

As you're walking, you massaged your shoulders and legs after the girls beat you up yesterday in your training. They know how to fight. As you made it to Alcina bedroom, she heard you and welcome you into her bedroom.

"Good morning Y/n, would you shut and lock the door!" She said as she was reading something at her desk!
You clapped once, as you shut and locked it. You walked over to her in military form.

"so...who's the target..."you quietly said to her, she looks over her shoulder as she glimpses at you.

"No target today dear!" She smiles at you, you're shocked because the only time that she needed you to come to her bedroom is a simple 'cuddle' session or missions to kill people.

"oh.." you said quietly, "then why am I here?" You asked her. You were still looking at her beautiful body which hypnotize you, she was wearing her see through black robe and you saw she wasn't wearing anything underneath, she looks at you as she quickly catches you staring...

(WARNING:KINKY STUFF)

"Dear...I wanted to do this for a while..." she turns her chair around to face you. Your body was getting hot and your legs began to semi shake...

"do what...Alcina..." you still stared at her as she pulls you in closer to her. You both were inches away from each other's lips, your heart starts to be fast as your breathing got a heavy.

"This...my dear!" She gently pulls your chin and kisses you. You let out a moan as you felt everything coming at once.

You gently put your hands on her shoulders sliding up towards her neck and holding her. As you felt her tongue inside of your mouth. You gripped her hair as she gets up without your mouths leaving each other, she picks you up as she made you sit on her desk.

"Y/n...you're something else!" She pulls away as you both gasping for air! You trace her jawline, towards her neck onto her collarbone as into her chest area. As she leans down a little towards you, both of you eyes met each other...

"i..can—say the same-thing...about you!" As you kissed her chest. She moans so beautiful, you gripped by her waist and slowly untied her ribbon from her robe.

As the robe falls too the floor, she gently torn of your shirt and unbuttoned your pants. During the years, you converted from maidens outfits too something more comfortable. Pants and a very elegant shirt.

Alcina picks you up, you wrapped your legs and arms around her, and being to kiss her more.
As you laid there on the bed, you didn't mind her body weight on top of you, since she cuddles with you when she needed to feel relax.

She places her two fingers to your area as you clawed her side arms. As she kisses you more, your breathing got heavier...

"Do you like it dear!" She whispers into your ear, "Happy birthday dear! This is my gift too you" she added.

"YES...I LIKE...THANK YOU" you told her as she speed up the pace.

"You make me wet...I can't control my feeling towards you!" She leans above as you feel her taunting your pleasure.

You felt her heart beating through your hands, you saw her eyes...those golden embers as they light up everything around you...
As you felt your body getting heavy and your legs began to shake uncontrollably, you couldn't help it but you moan Alcina's name as she bites into your neck. You shrieked as she begins to drink your blood, which frightened you alittle bit because she's never done it before...your wrapped your arms around her as you scratched her back...she laughs as she drinks you...

As she's drinking your blood, your explode with ecstasy onto her hand as she finally lifted her head gasping for air. As you look at her lips...which was covered in your blood. You gently grip her chin and kissed her, you didn't mind YOUR blood.

"Dear...your blood is angelic and I've always wanted to do that since you murder those intruders years ago!" She laughs as she felt your heart racing.

She gets up but you pinned her down, she laughs and caresses your hair behind your ears as she grips your back of your head!

"What are you doing?" She looks into your dark black brown eyes...

"giving...you pleasure..."You said a with a kiss.

You left trails of kisses down her body, feeling her hard nipples as you gently kiss and sucked onto them. She arched her back as she feels you, then you see her hand was down in her area as she beings to play with herself.

"Well Y/n...what are you going to do?!" She questioned you, as she place two of her own fingers inside of herself...

"this...alcina..." you said as you place two more of your own inside of her...

She moans so loud as she feels double of the pleasure inside of her. She grinds her hips onto her own hand and yours. Her wetness was getting wetter by the second, both of your moans were making beautiful sound as you both felt lost in time...

"Y/N—YY/NN!" She moans your name louder, as you take out her fingers and place them in your mouth tasting her sweet juice and replacing them with more of your fingers. Her eyes met yours as she bites her lips...

"Oh you naughty child!!" She smiles as she moans.

As her grinding down, the bed started to move back and forth against the wall.

You began to feel her inside walls holding onto your fingers. You picked up the speed as she was arching, her breathing got very thick and she uses our other hand to grab the bed frame holding on for dear life....

She takes her fingers from your mouth and pulls you as she kisses you. You hold her with your other hand on her lower back. She's never felt this way about anyone or have them dominate her before...
You feel her about to cum, you slowed down the rhythm as she was trying to catch her breathing, she gives you a death glare.....

~~
Sorry for making this a little steamy...I hope you are enjoying this as more as me...see you in the next one!