Baby

2 months later my stomac was huge. I felt like a whale. I was sort of living with the Cullen's now.

Mom said it was okay, after we found out that my baby wasn't normal. Sam was close to telling me not to have my baby come to the rez, since Jasper and Edward found the one that did this to me. They found out that he was a hybrid, between a human and a vampire. I was chocked. And afraid. Especialy since Sam waned me to not have the baby there. But it was part me to. But he was just concerned I got that, but I didn't like Sam at the moment. Even mom was mad. It wasn't the baby's fault for what happend and who it was. But if that was what he waned then NO, I wasn't coming home again.

Rose was furius that someone could blame my baby for murder before it was even born.

Carlisle was planing on giving me a c-cection tonight. So we would be sure that everything went as it should, but when I woke up this morning I was having a bit of pain in my lower back so he had me get it now instead of later.

An hour later I was holding my baby girl in my arms. My sweet sweet baby. My sweet Elowa (Eloa) Rose Clearwater. She had my hair, but sadly his eyes, but wow they looked beautiful on her.

I can't believe I would be a mom already, It was planed that she first would be here after I was 17, but noooo She had to be a hybrid and come before my birthday, but I loved her just the same. I was still mature. And I would have a lot of help. So that was good.

                                                                                4 weeks later.

My family and pack - without Sam. I didn't want him near me or my baby. Would be coming over at a small party for my 17th birthday.

Elowa was all ready looking like a 3 month old. But Carlisle said she would be growing a bit fast but would live forever just like I would when I change. Carlisle thinks it will happen when she wont need milk anymore. She was sleeping in my arms right now. I was sitting on a cesilong chair out in the garden. It was nice and warm out today. So my birthday would be held outside. I heard a couple of cars come up to the house and thought that it should be them. Edward nodded at me. Him and Bella was sitting next to me. She would be able to tell that nothing has happend to her while she was here. Elowa was nice and safe. Just a baby with a bigger grow spurt than a normal human.

Mom and Seth came over first. Mom cried when she saw her.

"Oh my, just like you when you were a baby" she cried. I smiled at her and asked if she waned to hold her. Mom smiled hugely and nodded. I had talked to her on the phone a couple of times. But this was the first time that anyone besides Bella and the Cullens would see her.

Just as mom sat down, everyone came outside as well. They stopped dead in the tracks when they saw mom holding her, cooing at her. Elowa opened her eyes and mom gasped. Making all of the wolfs come closer. Trying to protect mom if needed be. But Seth sat close by and gasped to. They both looked up at me. And said at the same time. "What glories eyes she has Mira" I grinned at them and they looked at each other and laughed to. Everyone came over then and took their turn holding her. When Embry held her and had her in his arms. She squealed and cooed then looked up in his eyes and he froze. And then a huge smile came on his lips... OH HELL NO MISTER. SHE IS MY BABY!!!

I took her fast from his arms. So fast that he looked chocked at his arms then over at me and had the decency to look sheepish. DAM STRAIGHT MISTER... YOUR BUSTED....

"Sorry Mira. But you know I can't help it....."

"Help what?" All but Edward and I asked.