Mira Clearwater. (Twilight story)

Hi. My name is Mirabelle, after my grandmother. But I prefer to be called Mira.

I am 16.

I have 2 siblings. My older sister Leah, and my twin brother Seth.

I have a strange life and most of it happened the day my precious father past away.

I will blame myself till the day I die. You see, I was about to tell my father a secret, before he had to leave. He died just as he got out of his car again. Leah found him. I will always blame myself, for he was really worried about me when he left.

Also I know a lot of the towns secrets. I am naturally curious. So I often wonder of. I'm really silent no ones knows why or how, I just am. So often no one knows that I'm there until I say something.

Well I know about Sam - I saw him shift the day he broke Leah's heart. I kind of hate him, but only for the heartache of my dear sister. I know the legends like the back of my hand, and let me tell you I know that very well :)

So I know that he could not help it. But Leah didn't know that. It's more heart breaking that he left for our cousin. But that is what it is. I still love her.

I also know that Leah and Seth are wolfs to. I was in the kitchen, when they shifted in the living room. Dam they scared the f'ing thing out of me. Not that I was scared of them, but dam that is something to see. It was like one moment they were mad at each other and the next BAM there are to wolfs looking at me because I screamed in surprise and a little in fright. Hey don't blame me, you would do the same, if your siblings in the blink of an eye was giant wolfs and snarling at each other. Well that being said, I got involved that way. It could not be told otherwise to me.. Oh you had a dream, it is not real. Yea right. HEHE. But all of the tribe was now looking really close at me all the time, now that Leah had surprised them all by shifting, they new that it was highly possible for me to do so to. But my life was not that awesome.

At least not yet.....

_____________________________

So this is the starter of this new book of mine!

What do you think... ??

Vote, comment, and fan if you like.

I have a lot of idea's for this one. Especially for Leah and Mira.

So I hope you like it :)