Part 3

Part 3

PLEASE comment on anything and everything. Whether its praise or criticism it is greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading :)

Lunch went smoothly and I had finished my application so I was extremely happy with myself and very thankful for Julian.

“Ok. We’re done.” I said. It made me feel so much better that I got it done early so I wouldn’t have to worry about it later on in the week. As we stood up I placed my arms around Julian’s neck and hugged him. He must have heard my heart beating a million miles an hour when we were this close. I wasn’t sure how he’d react but he hugged me back making the cold weather seem insignificant because of the warmth he made me feel inside my previously frozen body.

“Hey Zoe?” he said confidently as we let go of each other.

“Hm?” I replied; honestly not know what he was going to say.

“Do you want to meet up at the café next to the record shop on the weekend and have a drink or something?” He sounded really nervous now. I could feel his anxiousness as he brought up my hands from my sides and placed them in his.

“Wait. Do you mean, like, as a date?” I tensed up at the thought of going on a date with Julian Casablancas but at the same time I was really excited.

“Yeah... Like a date.” He said agreeing with me. We were no longer touching now but still standing towards each other as he picked up his bag.

“Um…” I tried to calm myself by taking in a deep but silent breath. “Yeah that would be cool.”

“Ok. Thanks.” He hugged me once more before we left each other.

-

“Guess what?!” I said excitedly as I ran into Ty on the way to class.

“What? What happened?” She exclaimed.

“Julian asked me out!” I yelled at her ecstatically while jumping up and down.

“You’re serious?” questioned Ty.

“Yes I’m serious Ty. He said he wants to meet me at the café next to the record shop on the weekend so we can have a drink together.” I explained to her.

You see I’ve been dreaming about this moment ever since I had developed my huge crush on Julian and I was still getting my head around the fact that it would actually be happening on the weekend. This weekend! I had already mentally planned out what I was going to wear but I knew I would have to call Ty for her expert advice. I was always jealous of Ty. I loved her fashion sense every day. Like today she was wearing a dark blue dress, featuring large violet polka dots, that reached just above her knees and a black leather jacket that made it look all the more amazing. Ty was beautiful as well but she always brushed it off when I complemented her about it. I, on the other hand, could never really look as good as Ty but I learned to accept it and did eventually get over it when I was younger.

“Congratulations Zo!” She said as she hugged me tightly.

“Thanks.” I hugged her back just as tight.

“Do you know what you’re gonna wear?” She asked me as we ended our hug.

“Definitely. I’ve got it all planned out...” I said as I imagined my outfit in my head. “…but you’ll still have to come over to my place.”

“Oh yeah. I’ll be there for sure.” She said throwing her arms up in the air.

“Thanks you so much!” I said as we went into class.

-

I was looking forward to the date that I had with Julian so much, in fact, that I  didn’t really focus or pay attention in any class for the rest of the week although the rest of the week only translated to two days. When the day of our date came I changed from my really casual clothes, jeans and a plain t-shirt, into the clothes that I had been planning and refining for the past three days.

I wandered into my bathroom to finish off my look and texted Ty asking her to come over knowing that she would check her phone and be over in the next ten minutes. She only lived a few blocks away after all.

-Ty’s POV-

“Hi Mrs Valensi. Can I please see Zoe?” I politely asked as I was let inside Mrs Valensi’s beautiful house. Although I had been inside as many times as I had, which was a lot, it always seemed to amaze me.

“Sure Ty. She’s just upstairs.” She said sweetly.

“Thank you.” I said to Mrs Valensi as I started walking up the stairs.

“Oh hi Ty. Are you here to see Zoe again?” Nick asked kindly as I passed him.

“Yeah. She’s in her room right?” He nodded. I was beginning to think that had a crush on me. He had definitely been acting different around me lately. He seemed to be acting nicer and more considerate now. I think I felt something for him as well although I was unsure of what it was at the moment so I just brushed off his actions for today.

Just as I walked into Zoe’s bedroom she had exited her bathroom and was walking towards the door.

“Oh. My. God.” I said under my breath after seeing her in her gorgeous outfit for the first time.

“You look gorgeous!” I said excitedly. I was really quite nervous for her but at the same time genuinely excited.

Once again… Please comment with criticism or praise. Whatever it is I thank you a lot for making a comment. :D... and reading :)