𝖎𝖛. BRUTAL

chapter iv

chapter iv. bloodstains
BRUTAL

     "Two's not enough for Derek

"Two's not enough for Derek. I know he needs at least three. So who's next?" Scott questioned Erica. The blonde girl had been fixing her makeup before Scott appeared behind her. The newly turned wolf let out a scoff and closed her locker before turning around to face Scott once more.

"Why does there have to be a next when we've already got you? Or better yet, Evelynn." The blonde taunted as she walked up closer to Scott.

"Who's next?" Scott demanded, having no patience for the blonde in front of him. Erica only smirked.

"You know, I never knew what I looked like during a seizure until someone took a video of me and put it online."

"I don't care."

"It happened during class. I started seizing at my desk and everyone was saying how they should put something in my mouth until some genius reads the card on my key ring which tells him not to 'cause it could break my teeth."

"Erica."

"Do you know what happens next? I piss myself. And they start laughing. You know, the only good thing about seizures was that I never remembered them. Until some brilliant jerk-off had to go and put cameras in everybody's phone." By now, the blonde had Scott up against the lockers, trapping him there. She raised her left arm up and placed it on the lockers right beside Scott's head. "Look at me now, Scott."

Both of her arms were placed on either side of Scott's head. The two werewolves turned to look at the side, seeing Allison staring right at them.

"That's right. You have eyes for her." Erica paused for a moment, letting out a small laugh at what she had just said. "but you also have eyes for Evelynn."

The statement that had left her mouth had riled Scott up. He grabbed both of Erica's wrist, pushing them away causing the girl to gasp. Scott looked to his right to find Allison gone before turning back to look at Erica. She looked at him and walked away.