{Chapter 10}

"We need her on our side Quackity!" Jschlatt yells and bangs his hands on his desk making Quackity flinch.

"If she has a trident that can summon lightning and return to her fucking hand AND SHE CAN FUCKING FLY! THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT!" He yells some more not even giving quackity a chance to speak.

"Sir-"

"DONT SIR ME QUACKITY WHEN THIS IS YOUR FAULT! YOU LET HER WALK AWAY!" He screams in quackitys face.

"HER WINGS ARE THEIR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION AND IF SHE HAS THEM THEN WE ARE DOOMED!" He yells

"AND WHEN I FIND OUT THAT THE BLADE WAS FOUND IN THESE FUCKING WALLS DURING YOU AND FUNDYS PATROL MAKES ME EVEN MORE PISSED OFF AT YOU QUACKITY!"

"Sch-"

"JUST SHUT UP QUACKITY! WHAT COULD POSSIBLY HAVE TO SAY AT THIS VERY MOMENT WHEN YOU AND THAT FOX HAVE RUINED OUR CHANCES ON GETTING THAT BIRD THING!" Schlatt is now screaming mostly at quackity trying to get quackity to understand what is happening but all it is doing is causing some strain between him and his Vice President.

"I was thinking sir. What If we attack what is most precious to her." Quackity says trying to get J'schlatt to finally listen to him.

"The only thing that I can honestly think of what she loves is her fucking wings!" Schlatt yells

"Then we get rid of them sir." Quackity looks into his eyes showing no hint of hesitation in his statement and schlatt just scoffs.

"Good luck." He then turns and looks down on Manburg watching his 'people' tear down more of the walls or spray painting the old L'manburg flag.

He looks to the side and he sees a dark figure ontop of a tree and Schlatt just nods and the figure waves as they go back to looking in the distance.

Everything is going according to plan.

REAPERS POV•

I feel the hairs on my neck stand up as I feel a presence behind me and I raise my Trident as I turn around, I put it up but when I turned around there wasn't anyone there. This feeling didn't leave. I look around trying to see if I can find the culprit.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"I thought someone was behind me." I then turn to Techno and he scoffs.

"I would know if someone was behind you." He says as he looks and sees Phil coming towards us.

"Is it done?" I ask as he nods and hands me a gel.

"Whats with the gel? We are only going to the nether." He asks as I grab the gel from Phil and put it all over my wings.

"The nether is the hottest place, Mine and Y/n's wings are very sensitive to the dangerous heat in the nether, so our ancestors made a gel that allows us to go in the extremely hot biomes. That is also why you would have found us in Snowy biomes." Phil explains and Techno nods as I finish up the gel.

"What would happen if you dont put on the gel?"

"Excruciating pain will happen, blisters will form on your wings rendering you immobile. So if you have common sense, you put the damn gel on." I say as I head to the portal.

"She can't stay in the nether for longer than 4 hours. When 4 hours hit, that is when the gel wears off. Take it incase yall still wanna keep exploring." He says and Techno nods and puts it in his bag.

"Thank you Phil. We'll see you when we get back."

"Why are you guys even going in the nether?"