{Chapter 1}

"did you hear...Wilbur might've called in the Reaper." Someone Whispers as I walk by them.

"Who's the Reaper?" The other guy whispers back and I smirk underneath my hood and I look around and notice someone wearing a green hoodie but what I notice is him wearing a white mask but with a black smiley face on it, he was also followed by a another guy, he had a white band around his forehead and his black hair almost covering it, he wears a black turtleneck with a white tshirt with a flame on it. This Kingdom is very weird, now all I have to do is find Wilbur Soot. President of L'manburg, he called me in for a personal favor of protecting him and Tommy incase something happens. He already told me who has won the election so my guard will be up no matter what.

"The Reaper is known all over the Land as the worlds best killer. They are able to kill you in a second, if you ever get on their bad side, You never make it out alive. He is very scary man."

Men..Everyone believes I am a man, just because of how successful my killings are, but like my mother used to say. 'What they dont know wont hurt them'

"You!" Someone yells in my direction and I look up and see a tall, but lanky blonde haired Teen. He couldn't be over the age of 17 if I had to guess.

"You must be the Reaper. Follow me, my Name is Tommy, The vice president of L'manburg." He says and I nod as I follow him, on the way he starts talking about the ideology about L'manburg and all the morals they had to keep. As well as the biggest election L'manburg has ever had, but I never said a word the whole time.

"What is your name?" He asks as we get closer to a black stone wall and I look and see another teen but much shorter than Tommy and has Brown hair instead of blonde.

"You must be the Reaper. The president has asked if you have any weapons and if you are wearing armor please give them to me." The brown haired teen says, I knew he was trying to protect Wilbur but he said for me to keep my weapons.

"Aye Tubbo, They arent much of a talker." Tommy says quietly too Tubbo but again 'What they dont know wont hurt them'

"Are they here?" A voice says through Tommy's walkie Talkie.

"Yes they are Mr. President, we just need to see if they have Armor or Weapons." Tommy says and I look around and I just walk past them to get in L'manburg.

"Hey! You cant go in there yet, you cant have your weapons or Armor!" Tommy yells but the voice comes back again.

"Leave them alone Tommy. Who knows if we'll need those weapons." The President says through the walkie talkie, I then feel my wings twitch from underneath my cloak wanting to be out cause of how long they have been underneath my cloak.

"Mr. President!" Tubbo yells and I look up and I see Wilbur walks towards us and he pulls us into a van so we had privacy.

"Fellas and lady." He says and he bows infront of me as respect.

"Where is the woman?" Tommy asks and I put down my hood. Showing the three men my (h/l) (h/c) hair and my (e/c) eyes.

"Right here." I say making Tommy and Tubbo widen their eyes.

"The Reaper is a woman?!" Tommy says loudly and I look at Wilbur.

"Reape-" Tubbo starts but I put my hand up.

"My name to my close clients is Y/n in closed doors. Call me Reaper when we go outside and around other people." I say and he nods.

"Y/n. If anything goes wrong or if something happens, Please protect us while we escape." Wilbur says and I nod.

"What's your weapon specialty?" Tubbo asks.

"I do long range attacks, you'll see soon enough what weapons I use." I say.

"For your payment, You wanted Emeralds." Wilbur says and he goes to a small chest and he shows me alot of Emeralds and he puts them in his bag.

"You'll get them after all of this is done." He says and I nod.

"Wilbur, we are ready." A voice says and he grabs his walkie talkie.

"you got it Dream." Wilbur says and I put my hood on and walk out with The three of them following me.

"I will be hiding. Do not yell out my name, I will be watching. Good luck to you three." I say and they give me a smile.

"If I win Reaper. Will you join L'manburg!" Tommy asks and Wilbur hits him upside the head.

"No. No I will not." I say as I climb up the wall and they look at eachother and head to where the Election is being held, I look and see all of L'manburg is waiting for the president come and give the results of this unfair Election.

God help this Election.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

  Hulloooo! Welcome to this Magical world called Dream SMP, if yall enjoyed the first chapter so far please leave a comment and please. PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE!

  Thank you all and I appreciate your existence!

-Hannah 🐷