Ch5 i will show i love you to

Sky's POV

I woke up to someone's arms around my waist and knew by the smell and sensation it was him my love My jake.

I sat up quickly and jerked his arms back I can't get caught again. He looked at me shocked and said...

Wth I was just cuddling

Wat if we get caught again

She's at work babe calm down he said while pulling me to him ik it's wrong but Idc I love him an no one is gonna ruin it. I was enjoying the hugging so much I didn't realize he was caring me bridal style downstairs I giggled while he did this and thought it was so cute and romantic.

Babe? His angelic/sexy voice said

Ya. I blush I love that he calls me babe.

Wat does my sexy babe want to eat? He asked as I blushed and blurted out

YOU! Without thinking and after I said it I blushed harder.

Maybe later sexy he said and winked.

I blushed so red I looked like a tomato.

How about eggs bacon and toast?

But it's lunch jake how about some more chicken alfredo with white sauce?

Anything for u sexy. He said which made me blush more if that's possible. Btw Sky Izzy's coming home today.

Ok babe sounds good love her.

Ik. he said while wrapping his arms around me as I heated our supper. And u 2 together are mine and look super cute I wish u were her mom. This made me choke up a little

Ik I do to. I said. It's not like she's a good mom. I said anger in my voice.

THATITWECOULDFILEFORCUSTODYFORIZZY!!!!(read it regular it says we could file for custody of izzy)! He yelled so fast and loud I barley made out wat he said then realized wat he said.

No jake, idk we wouldn't win and y??

Think about it Sky we could tell her everything she did to sky like when she hit her left a bruise and is never here for her always at work lastly how she left her home alone for 2 hours!! We need to please. He said begging.

Fine but for Izzy's safety this has nothing to do with us. I said.

I love you Sky I love u I love u. He repeated between kisses which made me blush and giggle more. After that he grabbed my waist picked me up so we were eye level bc usually I have to stand on my tiptoes and kissed me while his tongue was fighting for dominance he won but idc that thing works magic. After our make out we ate our dinner which made me moan from the taste mm it was soo good.

Stop moaning ur getting me turned on my sexy az babe. He said I blushed hard and tried real hard not to moan.

Wanna watch a movie like Ted. He said as he pulled out the movie I always wanted to see. I ran up to him grabbed his face thanked him and crashed our lips together. Take that as a yes? he asked. I nodded and we laughed as he picked me up and carried me like a baby and got is popcorn drinks and treats and never put me down but I had to carry the stuff. He dropped me on the couch upstairs in my/our living room part of the bedroom. It's pretty big. He put the movie in and was about to sit when the bell rang, we forgot about Izzy. We looked at each other than ran down and got izzy from his mom. Then we brought her upstairs her in my arms and cuddled on the couch. With me on jakes lap and izzy on mine.

~Around midnight~

After cuddling and movies Sydney came home and took izzy from my arms. Izzy immediately cried bc she hated Sydney, Sydney smacked her back yelling at her and I flipped.

U leave that fricken baby alone and don't ever smack her again or yell at her!!! I said as a grabbed izzy and she immediately stopped crying. Jake stood there at the door frame shocked and pizzed!

Jake do I see wat she did to me Sydney said.

Ya and I saw u smack my daughter get the fuc out of my house NOW!! He screamed

Sydney ran out crying and for 1 didn't care about her feelings she desired it.

We're filing for custody tomorrow.

He said still mad.

Jake I'm srry it's all my fault I should have put her to be- he kiss me an said

It's not ur fault and it made it easier to kick her out. Soon we can be a family he said and kissed me again while holding izzy and then there was a flash of a camera..........

__________________________

So wat u think leave comments below