Ch1 The Arrive

Sky POV

I was pulled into the best hug and I knew it was jake just the felling of his arms around my waist sent chills down my body.

"I missed you so much" jake said with so much passion it made me miss the old days with just us.

"I missed you to but remember we're just friends nothing else" i said and kissed him on the cheek.

Little did he no deep down I was head over heels in love with him. But he had a kid and Izzy dident deserve this. We walked to the kitchen grabbed popcorn drinks and snacks for when everyone's here (Sydney Izzy My boyfriend Jordan) we can have movie night. Jake dident no I had a bf but Sydney knew so I decided I needed to tell him.

Jake? I said

Yes? He said

I need to tell u something...... I HAVE A BF. I coverd my mouth I dident mean to scream it.

His face said everything he was beyond mad.

You have a Bf. he said

Yes. Why do u care? I said

Reasons I can't say. He said this made me furious

Then who the hell cares u have a gf and kid anyway. I screamed!!

Sky u might not realize this but I love you more than anything in the world! He screamed back after he said that I saw a tear in his eye also his hand was over my mouth.

I cried and was shocked by his words!

I love you to jake but u have Sydney and Izzy.

But I want you......

And then there was a small gasp