Chapter 5: The New boy

I hear they bushes move behind me and I quickly turn around ready to struck out at a kidnapper. Instead I find a boy. If you ask me he's kind of cute. He wears a soccer jersey t-shirt and a pear of sweat pants with vans. I'm stunned at first. This is my place no one knows about my place. He stares at me.
"Why are you so stunned?" He asks, "what have you never seen a boy before?"
"What? Of course I have!" I asked still stunned. There's something about him that makes me trust him.
"Then why are you so stunned?" He asks again.
"Because this is my special place. I didn't think any one knew about it." I answer quietly.
"Well I can leave..." He says and turns to leave.
"No! Wait...I guess I can share it.?" I'm not sure what made me say this.
"Ok. Why have you been crying?"
"What?!" I say stunned once again. This boy has some never or he's different. I'm going to go with different because different is good. Right?
"What's your name?" He doesn't sound at all annoyed. Like he's losing patience with me. He stays clam the whole time.
"Allie, how about you?"
"Conner, now tell me Allie why have you been crying?"
"I don't want to talk about it." I choke out tears build up and threaten to pour out. He stares at me with kind eyes. I clear my throat and get a hold of myself.
"So clearly your not from around here. Where are you from?" I ask changing the subject.
Taking the hint he answers with a twinkle in his eyes and a smirk on his face.
"Clearly! I'm from New York."
"O that's cool. Why did you move?"
"Because..."
My phone goes off and I answer it.
"Hello? I'm fine....k coming. Love ya bye."
I turn to Conner and say "sorry I got to go. I guess I'll see you at school then. Text me! Bye!" I turn to go.
"Wait!" He yells. "I don't have your number!"
"Oh yeah it's (720)-344-3517. I got to go bye!" I run and leave.
"Bye!" He yells after me.
****************************
I'm about to go to bed when my phone goes off. I turn to grab it. It's from Nathan. It reads
Allie,
I'm really sorry but I like someone else and that's not fair to you. I know your mom and everything but I'd just rather be friends. Thanks.
Mad and tears spilling over onto my cheeks I type back.
Some never you have breaking up withe over text Nathan! If you wan to break up with me face me at school tomorrow then and only then will I be happy to call us friends! I can't believe you! You must really hate me to do this to me!
I throw my phone across the room. A hole appears in my wall but I hade to many feeling right now to care. Just then another text alert goes off. I pick up my phone to find that it's a unknown number. It reads,
Hey is this Allie? If so this is Conner!
Not wanting to talk I quickly type back,
Hey Conner! Yea this is Allie. Hey I'm really tried so I'm going to go to bed. Sorry. See you tomorrow!
I quickly turn offs phone and go into a dreamless sleep.
************************************
Hey guys hope you liked this chapter! Sorry I haven't posted earlier but I got my iPod touch taken away but I haver it back now! Yay!!! Don't forget to vote and comment on this chapter! The picture was of Conner!
Teaser: Nathan with the break up how does Allie cop? Plus Conner comes into the picture.
Update: Tomorrow because I have parrc tests tomorrow which means no homework!