Birthdays and Adventures

Shout out to SAOgirlforever, she voted for every single chapter which was really nice, so thanks! Also, as a gift you can decide what will happen next chapter. Leave it in comments please!
When I wake up the next morning, I stretch and yawn. As I do some twists, my back pops, and I start making my bed, not remembering that I didn't have to. I look outside, see the sun rising, and think 'Crap! I overslept! Kuradeel is going to kill me!...'
A knock sounds on mu door.
"Kirito! come downstairs for breakfast."
'Oh wait... I'm not in Tower Aincrad... I didn't oversleep...'
"Coming!"
I pulled on my soft, black, trousers, shirt, and jacket, along with my boots before heading downstairs, launching myself over the edge of the stairwell, and landing quietly.
"Kirito! No jumping of the stairs!" My mother calls. My mouth drops. 'H-h-how did she know?'
"I have advanced hearing!"
'Can she read minds?'
"And no, I don't read minds! Now get in here and eat!"
"Y-y-yes ma'am!"
I come in, and sit down.
"Kirito, how many pancakes?"
"Uhh... one please? Just to see how hungry I am."
She shares a look with my dad, before sighing. "Fine."
---Later that day---
"Hey, Kirito!" I hear a voice yell.
"Yeah Asuna?"
"Happy Birthday!" She calls. The cafe and shop goes silent. I begin to slip towards the back door, as suddenly every patron charges forward to give me birthday slaps, which I fear in my current state, will snap me in half. I feel the door, open it, and take off running. When I'm halfway down the street, I take flight, flying as fast as I can to the bell tower. I settle, on the roof and have just began to relax, when Asuna lands, Sug-Leafa, next to her.
"Hi! I need to build some strength, so do you want to go on a quest? I know a village that has a little bit of a DemonBoar problem..." I ask them.
"Sure! If you ask your mom's permission... She's scary."
I suddenly hear her yell
"KIRITO! IF YOU GET HURT ON THE QUEST I'LL KILL YOU! HAVE FUN!"
"H-h-how did she hear?... Well anyway there's your answer. Yes I can go on the quest. We just have to stop at my storage apartment for some armor." I inform Leafa, before we head off.
---At the Village of Shneez---
"Kirito... I thought it was a little problem."
"Sorry Asuna. That's what the flyer said."
"Come on lovebirds. Whoever kills the most gets ten dollars of the reward from the other two."
"Make it twenty." Asuna and I chorus.
"Deal" replies Leafa, as we shake on it.
I charge forward, killing the boars left and right, when one barely scratches me. I fight harder, yelling "GREAT! STUPID PIG, MY MOM IS GOING TO KILL ME BECAUSE OF YOU!"
... As we pile up the bodies, mine is considerably larger than Asuna's and Leafa's.
"I thought you could barely fight! you held back in our spars." Leafa acuses.
"I had to hide that I knew. Dad would have found a way to keep my legs out of commission forever."
"Fine." Leafa says grudgingly, "But only because you were hiding your skills for health concerns."
"Fine... Come here Kirito. I'll heal you, I have Undine magic."
"Cool, and thanks. lets get home."