Meet Kirito.

The moment Agil looked outside one night, he was surprised to see a small child stumbling towards the door. Agil yells to his wife, Lisbeth, that there was a child outside he was bringing into the shop. Without waiting for a reply, he rushed out and scooped him up. The child almost seemed to sigh in relief.
"That's... the longest... walk... I've ever... done..." he whispers to himself with a smile.
"Son, what do you mean?" Agil asks him.
"Well... my legs were broken when I was really young so my parents don't let me do anything on them... I have to use a wheelchair, and I can't use crutches until I'm nine... at least," He grins mischievously. "That's what they said. 'Oh he's to frail for crutches right now.' or 'He shouldn't use his legs until he is nine years old. The bone might not be healed!' They are sooo overprotective."
Agil laughs.
"You must find that really annoying, and if thats what they said, how'd you learn to walk?"
He gives that mischievous grin again. "Living in separate parts of the castle kinda hinders that super over protective watch. Especially at night, when no one pays attention to the thuds unless a vase shatters or something."
"So, You are that strange prince that can't use his legs. Why are you here in the slums?"
"My parents don't let me leave the castle. I may have... accidentally of course... found every secret passageway in and out of the castle. So I decided to learn about life outside that" He points, "perfect world."
"Well young man, if you sneak out, you can come here. I can teach you to defend yourself, and how to make weapons so you get stronger. My wife will check and see if you have any magic in you as well. Welcome to my household, the household of the Dicey Cafe and Items Shop!" Agil says.
"Lets figure out a way to disguise how I joined, yes?"
"How are you so smart? Anyway, we can't call you Kazuto... how about... Kirito Dicendra, adopted child of Agil and Lisbeth."
The newly dubbed Kirito grins widely.
"I like that... Dad."
"Good. Time for you to meet your Mama." Agil walks through the door.
"Hey, Liz! You got that child you always wanted. We do have to share him with someone though..."
Liz appears and looks him over, reeling backwards when she starts.
"A Spriggan Faerie? Only you Agil... Only you..."
"Huh? What's a spriggan faerie?" Kirito asks.
"A spriggan faerie is a child who hold the magic of illusions, and treasure hunting, most of the time it's because of some horrible injury as a child, as a defense mechanism."
"Cool... that might explain how sometimes people walk right by me without seeing me... and how I found mother's necklace so fast. Can I fly?"
"Yes you can. Not for a good bunch of years, when your markings appear. Who am I sharing you with?"
"The king and queen. Agil, I kinda need to be back soon..." Kirito says.
"Okay. Your room will have some small things for you. Tomorrow night, I will meet you by the park. you really shouldn't be walking around alone. Liz, do you have any books on spriggan spells he can read in the castle?"
Liz walks back in and hands Kirito a book.
"Way ahead of you dear. Kirito, I want you to study this. Also tomorrow I will be giving you some clothes for civilian wear. Practice hard!" She kisses the top of his head. "See you tomorrow, love."
He hugs her and nods. Agil walks out the door as Kirito grips the book in his hands happily. As they reach the park nearest the castle, Agil points out a small willow tree grove.
"Meet me there. I will be helping you with your spells. I love you son. See you tomorrow at three past dusk?"
He nods vigorously, then jumps down and takes off towards the castle.
---At the Castle---
As I slip through the crack in the wall, I carefully feel for a star shaped stone, then press a circular one above it, opening the passage to my room. I quickly climb the stairs and change into my night clothes, before leaping into my bed. I pretend to be asleep as the door opens and my guard, James looks in. He sighs happily, and steps back out, shutting the door.
'As soon as I learn the spells, I won't have to be back in time for the midnight checks' I picks up a glow globe, slip under my covers, and begin to read.

Hehehe... You probably thought Kirito and Kazuto were going to be two different people! Which they are, kinda... anyway... Feedback Please!
~Alìcia.