Interrogator

My name for the interrogator in this is Harry

A: Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Harry makes sure to always make sure that any damage he has inflicted on you is looked after. Usually, these are marks, bruises and sometimes cuts. Because of this, he will always make sure that before you both sleep that ointment is placed on your bruises and your cuts are cleaned up. Harry is a bit of a sadist, but when he snaps out of it he becomes very soothing and kind, being careful with you.

B: Body Part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

He loves your vigina/dick. He loves how you react when he touches and teases you, finding your surprise funny as you do not know what he is doing, your entire senses taken away by him. Harry can go on teasing for hours if he wishes to, overstimulating you skillfillfully.

C: Cum (Anything to do with cum)

Harry loves his cum all over you. He watches with a smirk as your body is covered in his white liquid. He doesn't mind if it is seeping out of your holes, around your face or all over your stomach. Sometimes he will take off the gag just to stuff a cum covered finger into your mouth.

You were sure also that Harry had fed you a slightly bitter smoothie once which may or may not have had his cum in.

D: Dirty Secret

He gets turned on by interrogating people of all genders. He doesn't do anything with them as it is against protocol, but the way he clicks the handcuffs close or slaps the person gives him a tingle and reminds him of you and the way he does this to you, of course, more gently.

He has always imagined breaking one of your bones or making sure that you stay home. He sometimes entertains this thought, squeezing the place where it would be so easy to snap, however, as much as he would find it hot, he wouldn't want to damage you that harshly.

E: Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Harry is experienced in interrogating, and this crosses over into sex, getting turned on when you are in his power and helpless to him. There is always a safe word though. Harry is less experienced in sex, however, he learns and discovers what he enjoys doing.

F: Favorite Position

Any position which you can be tied down, somtimes he likes you spread eagled, yor hands and feet tied, but sometimes he likes you on your hands and knees and your hands forced infront of you so he can fuck you from behind.

G: Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc.)

Harry is very serious as he snaps the handcuffs close and ties you up, making sure everything is tight but not painful. He may chuckle slightly to himself at an inside joke which you may not hear as Harry put the earplugs into your ears so you cannot hear a sound.

H: Hair (How well-groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

Harry is clean-shaven, disliking having hair around his penis as his long hours can make it uncomfortable for him. He shaves religiously and sometimes over you, smirking as his short, slightly curly blonde pubes fall on your stomach.