Sheriff of Nottingham

Warning: knives

A: Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

I don't think George knows what aftercare is, he always collapses after sex and falls asleep quickly after. He does wrap his arms around you and falls asleep close, however, there is no proper kisses or snuggles after sex.

B: Body Part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

He loves your pretty hands, usually smaller than yours, he loves how you grab his cock with them or scratch his back in pleasure with them. He also loves pinning you down with them or holding you to a wall with them. George also loves your nipples, finding it funny how you react when he plays with them, chuckling when you moan for him.

C: Cum (Anything to do with cum)

George loves to see his cum on your body, relishing how his sticky love juice slowly slides across your skin. He does not care about the bed or you, taking immense pleasure at how he painted you with his cum.

D: Dirty Secret

Gorge has always had fantasies of having orgies and having sex with all genders. This thought always fills his mind when he sees an attractive man or woman as he goes by his day, imagining how it would be for him and you to be in an orgy with a selected number of people. Further, he has already chosen these people, already planning in his head the perfect orgy. If you wish to know it would be you, him, the maid, his head guard, the pudding chef, the horse groomer and your lady in waiting.

E: Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

George knows what he likes through experience with other women and enjoys doing what he knows he likes. Although he is experienced with his own pleasure, he is not with women as he never cared to make his partner orgasm until you.

F: Favorite Position

Any position he can hold you down by your wrists, neck, hair or anything else. George loves having control and is able to fuck you as deep as possible, so he enjoys missionary, with your legs over his shoulders or any other position which gives him the chance to fuck you good and deep.

G: Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc.)

George isn't very goofy but he always seems to be smirking and chuckling at something in his head which you don't understand which makes you slightly confused as he is chuckling as he fucks you roughly. You never ask what he finds humorous but the question still lingers in your mind.

H: Hair (How well-groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

George has a patch of dark, curly pubes, just like his hair which he does not bother to shave. Just like his beard, his pubes tickle when rubbed against your skin, so when he fucks you, you feel his hair against you.