Nine

I turned my ass to the mirror, checking how the panties looked on me, then decided I liked them.

"Almost done, Kalli?!" Chris called from outside the dressing room and I smiled as I changed back into my clothes, going out with the ones I liked in my left hand.

"I like these." I said and the lady took the ones I didn't like.

"That's it?" Ricky asked, eyeing the few I had chosen.

"I-I already got ten new pairs of panties at Victoria's Secret, and five bras there. Besides, this is- this is just another lingerie store and I feel bad making you guys stay in here." I said, but Chris grinned.

"We don't mind. Come on, let's get you those that you like." He said then we paid and left Soma, going to find me some new shoes, actual clothes that I could wear outside, and even some jewelry.

"Hey, uh, Kalli?" I looked at Chris then he smiled softly, handing me a jewelry box.

"I got you a gift." He said and I smiled as I opened the box, softly gasping at the little golden heart that was inside.

"Chris, this is... wow!" I whispered and looked at him.

"May I?" He asked and I nodded, letting him take the heart to put around my neck. As he clipped it, I reached up to touch it then I turned to him and smiled.

"I love it, Chris." I smiled and he nodded, buying the jewelry I picked out. When we returned to the bus that night, the others had to help get my bags into the bus.

"How much shit did you buy her?!" Ryan groaned, but I giggled as I sat in the front lounge reorganizing my bags.

"How big are your tits?!" Vinny asked, eyeing my new bra.

"Uh, big?" I giggled and he shook his head.

"And you've apparently got a thing for the lacy stuff?" Ghost asked as he held up my bra with lace patterns, much like most of my new stuff.

"Guess so." I said then Rachel came on and grinned.

"You guys in Vikki's? Yeah, can't see that." She said and I smiled.

"Chris and Ricky took me." I said and she nodded.

"Ah, did they?! And which one bought you that gold necklace?" She asked and I reached up, touching the heart.

"It's just a gift for taking a chance." I said and she nodded.

"Who? Let me guess! Chris bought it!" She said and I smiled as Chris turned red, handing me my new dress.

"Awe!" Everyone cooed, making him laugh as I put my stuff away.

"You have got to show me how the hell you wear this!" Ghost laughed as he picked up my lacy underwear with strappy sort of designs on the hips.

"Absolutely not!" I laughed and the bus erupted with laughter as I finished doing my stuff and putting everything away.

~*-*~

I watched her as she sat at the table, chewing on the end of her pen and reading the crossword puzzle book. As she chewed on the pen, I noticed her tongue occasionally licking it and cleared my throat, tearing my eyes away, but they dropped to her exposed cleavage. Since getting a new wardrobe, she's been more comfortable in her own skin and has been wearing tank tops, shorts, low cut shirts, and short dresses more. And with panties and bras that actually fit her now, she was even more beautiful.

"Chris!" I jumped and looked up then realized it was my turn to play NHL against Ryan.

"Uh, right, sorry." I took the remote from Ricky then started the game, but my head wasn't in it, because I kept glancing at the purple haired beauty sitting at the table.

"Dude, you're freaking sucking!" Vinny laughed and I glared, trying to get back into it.

Kalli's POV
I looked up at Chris to see his cheeks slightly pink and smiled as I looked back down at the crossword puzzle, trying to figure out this damn word. I sighed and grabbed the book, standing and going to Chris. When I went to sit next to him, Ryan shoved him and I accidentally ended up in his lap, again.

"Sorry, Chris!" I rushed, but he hugged my stomach and looked at the book.

"What's stumping you?" He asked and I smiled as I understood he wasn't against me being in his lap. It seemed the guys didn't mind either as it meant they had more couch space.

"This one." I pointed to the hint and Chris handed his remote to Vinny, grabbing my pen and writing the word down.

"The worst game: waiting." He said and I grinned as I took my pen back.

"Thanks, Chris." I laughed then relaxed against him, doing the puzzle with him occasionally helping me.

Ricky's POV
I looked at Chris and Kalli then smiled as I saw how they were sitting. She was in his lap, laid back against his chest with his arms around her stomach and his fingers linked together over her belly button. He was resting his chin on her shoulder, giving him a clear view down her shirt, except his eyes were trained on the book they were doing together as both of them smiled, the gold heart glinting in the bus light.

"He's falling!" I heard Balz softly breathe next to me and nodded.

"And she's doing the same. I just hope they catch each other." I whispered and smiled as Kalli giggled and Chris stifled a laugh into her shoulder, her hair pulled into a side braid so it was out of the way and showing how he "discreetly" kissed her shoulder. Yeah, he's falling hard. I just hope to hell and back that she reciprocates and this Billy doesn't ruin it. She is technically with him still, even if she's not with him right now. Unless she broke it off and we don't know? But wouldn't Chris know? And he'd tell us, right? Right?