Meeting The Family - chapter 9

I quietly wen to Jeff's room and layed down on the bed. Jessica was wondering if anyone else besides Jeff and Slendy was living here. Suddenly someone knocked on the bedroom door and Jeff opened the door. Standing there was a boy with blonde hair, wearing all green with a green hat and he had red blood dripping eyes. "Hey Jeff I heard someone was here... so I was wondering if I could meet her", the boy said. Jeff nodded and let him in. I looked at him walking towards me and he says, "hello i'm Ben, Ben Drowned and you are?". "I'm Jessica.... Jessica Waters". Ben looked shocked then replied, "I knew who your parents were..... before I killed them". She suddenly gasped and looked down as tears ran down her face. "Y-you didn't have to tell me that.... thanks alot now leave me alone". He frowned and walked out of the room. Jeff walked over to her and hugged her tightly, "shhhh it's alright.... i'm here". After he said that, she calmed down a bit and stopped crying.

Ben's POV:

I felt really bad for telling Jessica that I killed her parents. It felt wrong... and I feel terrible for saying it. Ben walked down the stairs and everyone else was in the kitchen, Laughing Jack, Eyeless Jack, Sally, Slender man, Hoodie, Masky, Nina the Killer, Clockwork, and Smile Dog. I smiled and walked over to the table sitting down in one of the chairs. Everyone was smiling, laughing and having a good time, but I never had a good time without my best friend Jeff. He's probably making Jessica feel better right now. Slendy always sat in the big chair at the end of the table and Jeff always sat next to him. Jeff started to sit next to Slendy since last week, but I don't know why. All I remember is Slendy having a big meeting with Jeff but I couldn't hear what they were saying from my room.

~Last Week~

Jeff was in Slendy's room having a meeting with him. "I want you to protect this house when I am gone", Slendy said. "What do you mean gone?", Jeff asked. "I'm going to try and kill Zalgo.... he keeps trying to track us down and you know his guards find us but he doesn't". "I hope you make it back safe..... you are like a father to me". "I know Jeff and I will make it back as soon as I kill Zalgo". Jeff smiled and with that they stopped talking for a little while.

I heard that Slendy was tracking down Zalgo..... why does he have to go alone? I want to go with him but he doesn't want anyone getting hurt or killed. But I want to ask him one more time if I can go hunt down Zalgo with him. If he says no then I won't ask again.

Jeff's POV:

Jessica.... I am here for you. I am always here for you. You will never lose me.... I promise that. I don't want you to leave me either. I told her this before I went into the bathroom to take a shower. She probably fell asleep.... i'm going to let her sleep, she's had a long night and tomorrow morning I will get her things from her house and bring them here. I will make sure that she will have an amazing life with me and my family. I will always protect her and my family. I also want this wedding to be absolutly amazing. I hate seeing Jessica upset and I will make sure that she will always smile, everyday and every second that I spend with her. Jessica..... I will always love you.