Chapter 2.

• Dedicated to My Sister- S.E.

Chapter 2.

Who? Who is the 'girl with the gifts'? Mom knows...I think. "Mom who is the girl with the gifts?" My mom looked sad,"Why do you want to know, sweetheart?" I just thought about all those innocent girls, mom. But of course I didn't say that, I would have lost my 'bad girl' look.
"Maybe I can have help that girl out?" My mom looks like she didn't believe a word I said, I wouldn't have either.

After lunch was over I took my time figuring out what I was going to wear for school tomorrow, I flipped through clothes and found some jeans and a tank top with spaghetti straps and some sneakers. I was very sad by dad's death that I don't want to go to school, maybe I can ditch?..Yeah i'll do that. I heard some squeaks and engine exaust in case you haven't noticed already my bus was here, I inwardly groaned about my lack of reading time.

On my way to school I thought about this 'gifted girl' that was in the note, I looked around the bus and looked at every student that's a girl and mentally slapped myself. If this girl was going to be gifted she was going to be in a gifted school, not on a school bus with wierdo's. That inculding me. I looked out the window and frowned, t was snowing. That's wierd this morning it was hot, like, in the summer. I looked arouned the school bus, again nobody was thinking about the wierd weather. 

Once at school I hopped out of the bus and ran to school. I checked in at the front office, made sure I was on the list that I was at school. Once that was over I ran out of school and torward our towns forest. The Whisper Greenlake Oak Forest.   Don't know why I came there I just got a feeling that there was danger but I know what your thinking "Why would I want to go in there if I know something is wrong?"Because I hate for anything to happen to anyone, that's why.

I heard someone speak next to me making me jump, "Why are you in here alone, Mills?"