Chapter 1

When Scott texted him that there was a pack meeting that evening, he was ecstatic.

No one had invited him to the previous meetings and he was happy to be included again.

The closer he got to the loft, the more dread he felt. Stiles had no idea why they suddenly needed him again.
He didnt care though, he was just happy they wanted him.

When he parked his jeep, he hurriedly went up to the loft and pushed the door open.
He was shocked at the sight.
Th couches had a mess of blankets on them, the tv paused halfway through his favorite movie.
Snacks and drinks were on the table already open.

Everyone from the pack was already there and they were standing in a half circle facing him, Derek in the middle.

Derek stepped forward and sneered at him.
"Stiles, we have come to the decision that we dont need you in the pack anymore. Youre weak, human and a waste of space. All you do is slow us down. After this we dont want to see you again, or talk to you."

Stiles didnt say anything. He stood there, hoping someone, anyone, would object. But no one did, not even Scott.

Stiles turned and walked out the door without a glance backwards.

When he got home Stiles threw the front door open, slamming it against the wall.

He stormed up the stairs and grabbed his duffel he already had packed. Reaching under his bed he grabbed the money that he had saved, with over 60,000 dollars in the packet.

He scribbled out a note for his dad and left in his jeep. Not once looking back.
He was done being used.

----------------------
1 Week Later: Friday

It had taken a week for the pack to figure out something was wrong.

Lydia noticed first.

It was lunch and the pack was at their normal table, minus Stiles.
Lydia sat down with Allison and looked around, realizing he wasnt there.

"Guys, have you seen Stiles?" She questioned and looked at the pack.
Everyone share glances and Scott shrugged.
"No."
Lydia looked aghast.
"Has anyone seen him all week?"
No one said anything.
"Guys!" Lydia shrieked. "Stiles never misses a day of school, ever! He hasnt been at school all week! What if somethings happened?"

The pack started to get anxious and realized something mightve been wrong.
"Look," Scott said," We'll drive by his house now and visit, see if anythings happened."
The rest of the pack agreed and Allison called Derek and told him to meet at Stiles.

When they arrived it was eerily quiet.
Walking up the steps Derek knocked and they waited.
A few minutes later the door swung open and the sheriff stood there.
He looked awful.
Considering it was a work day he shouldnt have even been home.
John had dark circles under his eyes, hair greasy with a beer in hand.

John sighed.
"I guess I should tell you now, cmon in."

He opened the door wider and gestured for them to enter.
When everyone had sat the sheriff sighed deeply, again.
"Well I dont know how to say this but about a week ago, Stiles left."
Allison and Lydia gasped.

"What do you mean he left?" Allison asked.
"Here." The sheriff said. "He left a note."

Derek grabbed the note out of his hand and read aloud.
" Im leaving. Dont come looking for me. - Stiles."
The pack was shocked. Sure, they had pushed Stiles away but they didnt think he would do anything about it. He had actually left and now it was to late for them to do anything.

They had lost their chance.