Chapter 1

After School
Your POV
"Oh my gosh I' going to be late!" I say getting into my car. About 20 minutes later I arrive to where I work part time. I work at the Night Fury Cafe. Its pretty popular and pays well for part timers. I've been working here for over a year now and I've grown close to all my coworkers. When I arrive I go through the staff entrance and get changed into my uniform. I have little dragon wings and I'm in a black white outfit that almost looks like a maid.

"I'm here what table do I serve." I say asking Zoey. Zoey is 22 and works here while she goes to college. She is one of my best of the best friends you can have. She has a buzz cut but she is still so pretty. Her dark skin is so flawless too.

"Um over there (y/n). Table 22." she says pointing over while heading back to the kitchen. I walk over and realize who I would be serving. Hiccup Haddock. The Hiccup Haddock is here in this cafe that I, me (y/n) (y/l/n) works at. I take a breath and walk over.

"Hello and what might you have today?" I say smiling at him.

Hiccup's POV

WHAT SHE WORKS HERE I NEVER KNEW OH MY GOSH. I thought.

"Uh yes, can I have a vanilla latte please. And one blueberry muffin." I say. She writes the order down. "And what's your name?" She asks.

"Hiccup."

"Okay will do. I'm (y/n) if you need anything just call out for me okay. I'll be right back with your order." she says smiling. The. She walks off to the coffee machines and begins to make my order.

I knew she was so independent and caring and just perfect,but this makes it better. I've always liked her, but she was always so quiet and shy.

"Here you go Hiccup. One vanilla latte and one blueberry muffin." She says.

"Thank you." I say.

"You welcome Hiccup." She says. 'Wow her voice is so beautiful' I thought. She walks off and leaving me to my book and my snack and my check.

Your POV
'Oh my goodness. I can't breathe right now' I thought.

"Zoey Oh my Gosh, Hiccup Haddock is here the boy I've told you about!" I say to her.

"What really where?" She asks. I point out table 22 as we peek out the kitchen door.

"Oh my gosh." Zoey says.

"Oh my gosh he going to the cash register to pay I have to go." I say scurrying out front in front of the cash register.

"Did you enjoy your service here?" I ask. Him taking his cash for his payment.

"I did thank you (y/n)." he says smiling at me.

"Well here is your change and recite please come again." I say smiling at him.

"Will do." he says walking out the door.

'Oh my goodness. I love my job'

4 Hours Later

"Okay my shift is over I'll see you around Zoey." I say before walking out the door. I walk over to my car and start to drive to my apartment. I unlock the door and greeted by my Great Dane.

"Come on girl, come on (d/n)." I say poring some dog food and water into her bowls. I take a shower, dry my (h/c) hair and put my little comfortable lacey (f/c) shorts with my (fave t-shirt). Then I hear something drop outside. I go out on the balcony and notice a moving truck. They dropped a big box that was full of books.

"Hey need any help!" I yell.

"Yea we would appreciate it!" A man says.

I go downstairs and start to pack boxes up to apartment 202. Two doors down from me.

'Uh looks like I'm getting a new neighbor. When I go to walk into the apartment to set the box down I notice on the door where they put your last name and the last name was Haddock.

'You have got to be kidding me, Oh my gosh.' I thought. When I set the box down Hiccup walks in with two boxes in his hands and set them down.

"Oh hey (y/n) are you helping the movers? And why are you in pjs?" He asks.

"Oh um I thought they needed help moving some boxes and I'm apartment 204 two doors down from here so i thought well help the new nieghbor." I say to him.

"Well thanks but I think I got the last boxes so I guess I'lll see you around." Hiccup says.

"Okay. I better get back anyways, my dog (d/n) is probably wondering where I am." I say.

"Bye Hiccup." I say leaving his room and going back to mine.

'Best day ever.' I thought.

HIccup's POV

'Best day ever. First the cafe, now the apartment and she looks so adoreable in her pjs.' I thought.

💖💠💖💠💖💠💖

Hope you like my first chapter.

Lots of Love 💖

-Invader