30. Graduate

[Y/N POV]

After what had happened with Sunghoon and his parents, it made my friendship with Sunghoon got even closer. He didn't act cold towards me after since and I'm happy with his new side. Today is our graduation day, finally, after though years in this school, I could graduate and work. I didn't plan to continue my study because I didn't have money for that because just a few days before my graduation day my father got expelled from his job, so after graduated I would help my father with the finance. It's kind of miserably because it meant I have to part away with Sunghoon since he told me that his parents want him to continue his study in the USA. I thought I have to spend my last moments with him today. After we had done with all the events in the school, I quickly looked for Sunghoon and I spotted him talked with Jake but then Sana came and held his hand. I was about to turn around and walk away but Sunghoon ran to me and caught me.

Sunghoon: (Held her hand) Where are you going?

Y/N: Huh?? I'm going home and have fun with Sana.

Sunghoon: (Chuckled) Are you jealous?

Y/N: Why should I be jealous of you?

He kept teasing me and I felt happy with that but then Sana came and ruined my mood again.

Sana: Hey slut, please stay away from my fiancé.

Y/N: (Shocked) F...fiancé?

Sana: Yes, you heard it right. We're going to get married after Sunghoon finishes his study.

My heart sunk after I heard that but I managed to smile at them.

Y/N: (Smiled) Then, congrats on your marriage, I'm happy for both of you. (Walked away)

After I said that to them, I quickly ran away while crying, little that I knew, Sunghoon was running after me. He stopped me from running and hugged me tightly.

Y/N: (Cried on his embraced) why didn't you tell me that you're going to marry Sana?

Sunghoon: Who said I'm going to marry her? I'm not going to marry her

Y/N: But... your parents....

Sunghoon: I don't care about that, I've full filled their desire with retired from being an ice skater and I will obey them with continuing my study in the USA but I'm not going to full fill their last wish.

I felt slightly delighted when he said that he wouldn't marry Sana because I thought I still have a chance in his heart but his next words made my heart sunk again.

Sunghoon: I'm not going to marry her because I like someone else. (Smiled)

Y/N: Y....you like someone else??

Sunghoon: Yes...

Y/N: W...who?

Sunghoon: Secret. (Giggled)

Y/N: (Looked down) Then.... Congrats... I will support you wit----

Before I could finish my sentence Sunghoon smashed his lips with mine and made me widen my eyes because of his sudden action but I kissed him back and I could feel he smirked between our kisses. After a minute we parted away to catch our breath.

Y/N: (Touched her lips) W...why did you kiss me??

Sunghoon: Why?? Don't you like it??

Y/N: Ye...I mean no. You just stole my first kiss and what if your crush sees us?

Sunghoon: I'm glad to be your first kiss and it was actually my first kiss as well. And about my crush don't worry about her.

Y/N: Why??

Sunghoon: Because I just kissed her a few moments ago. (Smiled)

Y/N: W..what?? who?? (Confused)

Sunghoon: (Pinched her cheeks) Why you're so innocent?? It's you.

Y/N: (Blushed)W...what me??

Sunghoon: Yes.. you. I like you Choi Y/N, so will you be my girlfriend??

Y/N: No...

Sunghoon: (Looked sad) Oww... it's alright then.

Y/N: I don't like you because I love you. (Smiled)

Sunghoon: (He lifted his face with a bright smile plastered on his face) So... are we a couple now??

I just nodded my head then he lifted me and spun me in the air.

Y/N: Yah... put me down.

Then he put me down but then he smashed his lips with mine again but this time I didn't mind and shock because now he is mine. When we still enjoyed our time, Jake and Mimi came and teased us.

Jake & Mimi: (In unison) Congrats...

I looked at them while blushing. Meanwhile, Sunghoon just smiled at them.

Jake: (Looked to Mimi) I think we can do a double date start from now.

Mimi: Yes...

Y/N: What do you mean?? Are you guys dating??

Sunghoon: You didn't know??

Y/N: No.

Mimi: Are you stupid?? We have been dating since 3 months ago and the whole school has known about that.

Y/N: But I don't think with me.

Then we laughed together.

Jake: Shall we go for our double date?

Sunghoon: (Looked at his girlfriend) Shall we join them, Chubs?

Mimi: Is that Y/N's nickname from you?

Sunghoon: Yes, why??

Mimi: Jake, look at them. Sunghoon is so romantic, when will you give me a nickname too??

Jake: (Scratched his nape) Hehehe... I'll make one for you later.

Then we went to the restaurant and enjoyed our double date. We spent our night together by going to the night market together, going to the mall, and last but not least we were going to the training center and I could see Sunghoon skated really smooth, he even taught me to skate as well. It was the happiest night for me and about Jay, I still remembered about him but I thought he must be happy to see me happy with his own friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.

.

.

I'll upload the epilogue soon. Thank you so much for reading and supporting this book.

~Love, Author.