Feminism

Jay's POV

"Yeah, um, could you maybe double the dumplings? Thanks. Okay. Bye." I hung up and looked to Nya, lounging on the couch beside me, using my chest as a pillow, and watching Thor Ragnarok. "Love, the food's coming in about twenty minutes," I told her, petting her hair. 

"Mmm, yay, I'm so hungry." She nuzzled her face into my neck. Then she moaned, curling into a ball, her head sliding on my lap. 

"Love, what's wrong?" I panicked, leaning over her. 

"Really bad cramps," she groaned. 

"Heating pad and Ibuprofen," I said, not really a question. "Stay here, I'll be right back." She moaned a little as I carefully moved her head off my lap and rushed into our room to get everything she needed. I ran back to Nya, almost tripping over my feet to get to her fetal-positioned form. I plugged in the heating pad and touched Nya's head. "Love, here." I placed the heating pad on her lower abdomen. "I'll get you some water."

She mumbled incoherently, ending with a "thank you". 

I was back soon with the water, and then she got settled after a few minutes. 

"Thank you," she murmured again, and she nuzzled back into my neck. "When's the food coming again?"

"In fifteen minutes," I told her, smoothing her hair back. 

"Nooooo, I'm so hungryyyyy," she moaned. 

"I know, love, I know," I said, aching to take away her pain and stress and all of the things that come with her time of the month. "Do you want a snack?"

"I don't want to spoil my dinner."

"Okay."

"Can I sit on your lap?" Nya asked. I just smiled and drew her onto my lap, her legs straddling me, and she wrapped her arms around my neck. "Kiss me?" she asked looking up at me with those big sparkly grey-blue eyes of hers. 

"Love-"

"Pleeeeeeeeease?" she whined, squirming on my lap a little. I bit my lip, then captured her lips with mine. She melted against me immediately, pressing closer and deepening the kiss right off the bat. I ran my tongue along the seam of her lips, and she opened them to me right away, a little moan escaping her.  

A deep purr rolled in my chest as she ran her fingers through my hair and nipped my bottom lip, pressing me further into the couch cushions. 

I broke the kiss first, panting and gasping for breath. This woman was going to be the death of me. 

"Why'd you stop?" Nya frowned, pouting a little. 

"Nya."

"Jay."

"Lovie."

"Jaybear."

"Dearie."

"Honey."

"Lovebug."

"Why'd you stop kissing me?" Nya finally asked again. 

"Because we can't go too far, love, you know that." I smoothed her hair again. "We're waiting for dinner."

"Awww." She pouted some more, then bounced on my lap.

"That Ibufrofen must really be working, huh," I commented, cuddling her to my chest. "You're so... energetic."

"Hormones," Nya said, her voice muffled by my gi. "Makes me... I dunno..."

"A little... foxy." I patted her head. "It's okay."