Glimmer

"Oh--hey, Starlight! Sunburst and I are combining our classes and teaming up for our history field trip to the Crystal Empire History Museum!" Trixie Lulamoon said as she walked into the professors' lounge of the School of Friendship. "--If that's alright with you?"

"Yeah--of course!" Starlight said fake-cheerfully. She didn't know why she suddenly wanted to rip the grin off Trixie's face, like Trixie had done to Pinkie Pie, under the influence of the Alicorn Amulet. Did she feel--jealous? She'd gone to the Crystal Empire Museum multiple times. Was she envious of the fact that Sunburst and Trixie were going to the museum without her? No. She, Starlight Glimmer, was not jealous of Trixie Lulamoon and Sunburst Flare's field trip together. After all, they were only teaching students.

"Uh--Starlight?" Trixie snapped Starlight out of her thoughts. "You okay?"

"Yeah. I just remembered that I--uh--I am coming with you on the field trip--um--to study teacher-to-student interactions. Y'know, headmare work." Starlight said quickly. Phew, she thought. She pushed her previous thoughts out of her mind.

"Oh! Okay! The three of us: you, Sunburst, and I, on this field trip together with the students!" Trixie exclaimed. "This is going to be the best field trip ever!"

"We're going to a museum, Trix." Starlight said amusingly. "To study history."

"Right! The three of us!"

"The three of who?" Sunburst asked, stepping into the lounge.

Trixie perked up. "The three of us! You, me, Starlight! At the museum! for the field trip!"

"Oh! Great!" He turned to Starlight. "Starlight, you're coming too?!"

"Heh--yeah." Did Trixie have a crush on Sunburst? Did Sunburst return those feelings? And most importantly, did Starlight have feelings for Sunburst?