Meeting Them

… “Come on Jenny, you can do this. You’re not getting this opportunity again. If you eff this up, your life would be ruined.” I thought as I went to the back of the stage.

“Why argg yuhh talthig too yuhsuf?” I heard a voice behind me.

“Shut up Bobbi” I sighed, ignoring the fact that I had just said my thoughts out loud. We carried on with our journey when a security guard stopped us.

“Tickets please.” The deep voice growled. Slightly intimidated by the amount of authority in his voice I quickly grabbed my ticket from my bag and handed it to him.

“What about your friend?” He asked.

She looked startled at that. She’d been like that all day (all dopey and stupid). Bobbi had her wisdom teeth taken out earlier and they gave her anaesthetic so she’s a bit…

“There yuh gah.” She smiled widely, hey mouth filled with bloody tissues. The security guard, obviously startled, eyed me suspiciously.

“Are you sure that she’s in a fit state to go in?” He asked cautiously.

“Yeah I ammm. Ohay?!” she protested.

“Right…” He nodded slowly before going inside.

“You’ve got some weird ones “I overheard him mutter to them.

“Whey! Love weird!” I heard Michael shout in reply. The security guard nodded again and let us inside.

I had to take it all in. Standing in front of me were Calum, Ashton and Luke. Members of Five Seconds of Summer. I had to keep my fangirl in. I was embracing this beautiful moment before I was rudely interrupted by Bobby hitting my arm.

“Wah rr gayh hree Geyonkè’s?”

It took me a while for my brain to comprehend what Bobbi had just said.

“Bobbi,” I sighed impatiently, “There aren’t three Beyoncé’s. There aren’t any Beyoncé’s. We’re with Calum, Ashton, Luke and Michael. Five Seconds of Summer? 5SOS? 5S-O-S?”

Bobbi looked at me with wide eyes before slowly nodding with a wide smile.

“Fith thos mith gayh behah thah Beyonnthe.” She declared.

It had suddenly occurred to me what Bobbi had said before my explanation. She said why are there three Beyoncé’s, not four. Where’s Michael?

Suddenly Michael came out from nowhere.

“Oh heeeeellllllll no sista!” He said with an American accent. “Do not speak ill on Queen Bey!”

I giggled at that. Wow, they’re even more amazing in person. Attempting to divert the discussion I held out my hand.

“Hi, I’m Jenny.” I smiled.

“Gyi! Hyme hwishuntushlef!” Bobbi smiled widely, holding out her bloody hand.

“Hi WisdomToothLess!” Luke smiled as he held out his hand. 

“Bobbi, use your other hand. That one has blood from your mouth.” I instructed.

“HUEG?!” She looked at me with wide eyes; obviously bewildered and oblivious to the fact that her gum was still bleeding.

“ISH HAT BLUGG?!” She asked.

“Erm… yeah.” Calum awkwardly stated.

I looked back at Bobbi and… her eyes were filling with tears.

“My mouth is on its period!” Bobbi cried. She then ran to her bag, franticly searching for whatever she was looking for, then got out a pad, broke a bit off, and shoved it into the back of her mouth.

I’m pretty sure that all of us (minus Bobbi) went bright red at the awkwardness of the situation. Great, so much for a good first impression. Now they probably think that I’m a weird human and that Bobbi has never seen blood before.

 The security guard popped his head into the tentish thing.

“One minute left.”

In my head my brain interpreted is as we have one minute to convince Five Seconds of Summer that we were not complete nutcases (as I probably wouldn’t have had any help from Bobbi.)

“Look, we’re not as effed up as we seem okay, she had her wisdom tooth taken out and she was given anaesthetic so that’s why she’s like that and-“

“Hey, it’s okay.” Aston commented.

“Yeah! No offence, but this was probably the highlight of today.” Michael smiled. “Gimmie a high five Bobbi. No, the other hand; yep. Whoo.”

“I gah a higg kive hong Kikael.” She giggled. I nodded and smiled. Probably ten seconds left.

“Hey Jenny, give me a hug man.” Luke offered. I went up to him when all the others jumped in.

“GROUP HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” then we all got a group hug. I heard a faint beeping noise. We had to go. We broke our hug with all of them smiling at us.

“Bye ladies!” Michael laughed.

We left the tent and went home. Then I realised something. We didn’t take any pictures. But that’s okay, the only people we need to prove it to is ourselves.

Finished! Yay!

So………

Today is my friend’s birthday. (I will call her AceFace for the sake of anonymity) and she LOVES 5sos, so I decided to write her a story for her birthday (because im basically crap at everything else)

Let’s sing her happy birthday:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ACEFACE

Happy birthday to you.

Girllllllllllll, you are awesome okay. #RemembaDat.

Alright, im out peeps.

 See ya!

deeD2013

 ;P