1.I want my Teddy

"Don't worry Mr. Diamond. She's going to be ok. She doesn't seem to have any major injuries. You should go home you've been here all night. We'll call you when she awakes." A woman was talking in a hushed voice.

I didn't know who she was, it wasn't a voice I recognized. All I could see was darkness. I tried desperately to come out of this darkness but my eyes refused to open. I felt so tired. And then nothing.

*
My eyes fluttered open. Finally. I blinked several times, trying to adjust to the light.
I looked around to figure out where I was exactly. The walls of the room were white. The sun was streaming in through the window. I could tell it was sometime in the morning.

My whole body seemed to be crying in pain and an involuntary groan escaped my mouth.

"Chocolate! You're awake! Thank god." Chocolate? A pair of grey eyes were staring at me. He had a small smile on his face but his eyes were filled with concern. His dirty blond hair was a complete mess and he had bags under his eyes, indicating he hadn't slept in ages.

"Where am I," I croaked. I felt so weak. That's when I realized I was on ivy.

"You're in the hospital. You've had an accident, " he explained, nervously running his hands through his hair.

"Who are you?" He didn't look like a doctor. Was he? Maybe an intern?

His eyes widen with surprise, "You don't know who I am? Boy, you must have hit you're head pretty hard. I'll go fetch the doctor. "

And Im all alone. Trying to remember how I got here. My head seemed like it was going to explode. I put my head in my hands only to discover it wrapped in bandage. Crap. My leg felt like it weighed a thousand kilograms. I removed the white cover to find my leg in a cast. Double crap.
Despite the protests of my body which was in agonizing pain, I managed to sit up on the unfamiliar hospital bed.

"Good morning ma'am. How are you feeling?" A man in a white coat walked in with the blond guy who was here earlier.

The doctor examined me. Taking my pulse and flashing a small torch in my eyes.
The doctor looked young, possibly in his late twenties. He was good looking with blond hair and kind blue eyes.

"What is your name? What's the last thing you remember? " He asked politely.

"Thia. Thia Johanson. I remember, I remember... " I struggled, searching my brain for answers. "I remember going home from the grocery store. It was raining heavily and my umbrella it flew out of my hands..." and then blank.

"Well you got lucky, " the doctor began to say. Lucky? "You were in a road accident and this gentleman over here," he waved his hands at Blondy, "found you and brought you here. You don't have any major injuries just a hairline fracture on your leg, a few stiches on your head and bruises is all."

Without thinking I turned to look at blondy who was standing at the foot of my bed with his arms folded across his chest.

"You seem fine miss Johanson. But we need to keep you here for a few days to examine you. In case you have any internal injuries. I have to go now but I'll send your nurse." The doctor excused himself and left.

"Thank you, but I still don't know you're name," I said to the hot figure who was eyeing me. I didn't notice until now, how extremely good looking he was. He was tall and muscular and he had the most perfect skin. He was dressed in a grey t shirt and jeans.

"Seriously?" You have no idea who I am?"
He seemed surprised like before.

I shook my head.