4. McDonalds at 3.am

"Time for bed, " I told chocolate after her friends left. I was still digesting the fact that she only knew two people. This girl truly lived under a rock.

Chocolate pouted. Normally I don't like girls that pout and whine and shit. But this girl was just something else all together. Her beautiful, naturally pink, pouting lips had me almost drooling. Almost. Luckily I had more class than that.

"You need to be sleeping before Dr. Tight ass walks in to check up on you. " I really didn't like that doctor. He obviously had the hots for my chocolate over here. My chocolate? What the hell is wrong with me???

This made chocolate giggle. Her friends' visit had put her in a really good mood. The sound of her laugh is so damn adorable. "You don't like him very much." She observed. That was another thing about her she was really observant. I bet she's Einstein smart. Intelligence is so sexy.

I was lost in my thoughts I didn't realize I was ogling. "Sleep. " I tucked her in.

"One last question, " she pleaded like the little child she was. Smart, shy, socailly awkward, childish. She wasn't my type at all yet I felt so attracted to this hot goddess of sexiness.

"You ask to many questions. "

"Just one."

"Fine. "

"Why are you still here?" It was barely a whisper.

"I'm hiding," I say mostly to myself. "Goodnight chocolate. " I turn off the lamp beside her bed and retire to my couch.

What I had told Thia was the truth. I was hiding from my father. I was hiding from the responsibility of being the next C.E.O of the Dimond Industries as per his wish. I was hiding from marriage to Rose. I was afraid that the day I left this hospital I would have to face all these complications. That was half of the truth. The half of the truth was that I didn't want to leave Chocolate. I wanted to be around her all the time.

All my life I grew up with fake people. People who had fake personality, fake lips, fake boobs, you name it. But Thia was different. She was real. And more importantly she, she reminded me of my dead mother. Lame I know. But she did ok. I guess it was the color of her hair. Which were thick and long, curling at the bottom. Or maybe it was the fact that her smile, was genuine and sweet, just like my mother's used to be. She was kind too. I could tell.

My mother had died in a car accident. I was too young to be there for her. But I'm not leaving chocolate for even a minute.

I had gotten to know her well in just one day. I knew that she loved cartoons. She ate every five minutes. I could tell that she wasn't used to being taken care off.
Thoughts of her ran in mind until I dozed off on the uncomfortable couch.

*

When I woke, it was still dark. I noticed chocolate awake as well. She was sitting on her bed, legs crossed. Looking at her cast made me feel guilty. I sat up too.

"What's wrong? " I mumble in my sleepy voice. "Is something hurting? " was it time for her pills?

I take out my phone and squint my eyes at the screen, ignoring the 60 unread messages, 100 missed calls and 40 emails. It was 3.05am.

I looked up at chocolate who was now biting her lips, her beautiful face was pretty shade of pink "I'm hungry, I can't go back to sleep."

Normally something like this would get me feeling annoyed as hell but chocolate looked so cute it made me chuckle. Thia frowned.

"Glad you find my crisis amusing, " she muttered under her breath. Her stomach grumbled and she blushed furiously.

"Have no fear, the incredibly hot and unbelievably good looking Elliott Diamond, is here, " I say with my hands placed on my hips like one of superheroes that children love.

Chocolate giggles at me and I grin like an idiot.
"Let's go," I say picking her up bridal style as she can't walk on her own.

"Where are-" she begins to say but I cut her off.
"Shhh you're going to get us caught." I tell her. Despite the fact that she eats like a baby elephant she's pretty light. I'm holding her so close I can feel her heart beat which is beating rapidly. I smirk at her and blushes avoiding my eyes.

The hall way is clear. We almost make it to the exit when a nurse stops us.
"Where do you think you're going? " she eyes us. She looks about the age of 50 something with greying dark hair tied in a bun. She looked really stern.

"Um, my wife here, " I begin to explain "is pregnant. She feels like throwing up. I'm just taking her outside for a walk. Won't be out long. This is our first baby. I just want to help her any way I can. She's been throwing up all day. "

Her face softens. "Oh alright. But don't be out long. Wait a minute. If you're wife's pregnant why does she have a cast?"

"I fell in the shower. Lucky for us the baby is fine. " Chocolate lies smoothly .
I gave her a mental high five. Impressive.

"You should be careful." She sighed. "And young man take really good care of your wife. "

"I fully intend to ma'am."

After we bought food from McDonalds I parked at a beach near to the hospital. We were now sitting on the hood of my hummer. I had this thing for big rides.
A soft moan escaped her mouth as Chocolate bit into her burger.

The sound of her moan made me feel something. I didn't know for sure what it was. All I knew was that I desired her.

For a night? My brain asked. I didn't know the answer to that.

"What are you looking at? " I didn't realize I was staring at Thia. She looked really sexy even in just an oversized baby blue tshirt and denim shorts. Her green eyes were like a rain forest you would get lost in a matter of seconds without realizing it. Her messy chocolate brown hair was now tied in a bun with several strands falling on her face in curls.

'You're beautiful, " the words escaped my mouth before I could stop myself.

This made chocolate frown. "I'm not sharing my kit kat mcflurry with you. "

I roll my eyes " I don't want your mcflurry. "

She looked confused. I had complimented her and she was confused. Weird.
"Then what do you want? "

"Nothing from you. "
I regretted my words as soon as I said them. I was a real asshole.
Yes, I'm player but I have been hurt before which is why I was such a jerk to girls. However chocolate didn't deserve that. I wish I could take back my words.

"I .. I just meant ... I was just wondering why you were giving me a fake compliment." She put aside her half eaten burger. Her face was red. I knew my words had hurt her .

Fake compliment? She didn't think she was beautiful? Well it's my job to show her!

"The compliment wasn't fake, " I leaned closer to her "you really are beautiful."  Our faces only a micrometer apart.

My heart beating fast in my chest. I had never felt this way before about any girl. My eyes lingering on her lips. I wanted to taste them so bad. I licked off the mayo at the corner of her mouth instead. That's all I had planned to do but it was as if my mouth had brain of its own. It traveled across her jaw leaving soft kisses as they moved. It stopped right below her lips.
I looked up at her and found her eyes closed as she anticipated my next move.

Her eyes flutter open when I don't kiss her her. She stares into my eyes, confused and I sense she's also nervous.

"I won't ever hurt you, " I promise, looking right into her eyes as I say this I take her hands and place it on my heart which is hammering in my chest.

Why i did that? I had no clue. All I knew is I wanted her. Not for just a night. I wanted her a lot longer than that. This scared me like hell but I didn't want to fight it because I like this feeling.

A/N : to continue or to not continue ... that is the question. .. help me out please. .. comment, vote if u lyk...