Epilogue

Epilogue

Kaba ang pumuno sa loob ng kwarto kung nasaan si Lorcan, together with his friend Leo and his soon to be brother in laws. Well he'll get married later.

"You should take care of her, Lorcan." ang sunod sunod at walang katapusang pag tango ang isinagot ni Lorcan sa nakatatandang kapatid nitong si Creios.

Sumunod namang lumitaw si Caliks, ang kakambal ng mapapangasawa. He's wearing a black tuxedo, being one of the groom's men.

"Wag kang mag alala, sinabunutan lang naman ako ni Aid nung sinabi kong wag syang magpapakasal." tumawa ng malaks si Caliks kasabay ng pagtawa ni Leo na syang best man.

Hindi nga rin alam ni Lorcan kung bakit sya ang pinili kung pwedeng ang kapatid nalang nitong si Levis.

"Mag ba back out yun! Sinabi nya sa akin kanina. May project daw sya tapos kailangan nyang gumawa ng blueprint kaya hindi sya makaka-" Leo immediately ran when he saw his friend having dark eyes and holding a bottle of wine that tgey didn't even tasted.

"Ran, motherfucker. Run!" Raven shouted his lungs off together with Lorcan's brother who's silently watching them.

Levis smiled and shrugged. 'My brother's getting married.' he said in mind and had a glance on his phone again.

They stopped running when someone knocked on the door and a girl in soft red gown showed up.

The event organizer, Keilinn Aym.

"The bride's near the place, you should go Mr. Quinn. Congratulations." she smiled at the groom and led the way to the church.

Habang nakatayo sa baba ng Altar ay panay ang pag kiskis ni Lorcan sa mga palad.

He's doing it everytime he glance at the church's door.

The march started, he saw his sister, his brother, his friends, Freas, Evione and Caliks and then his fiancé who's going to be his wife with her father and brothers beside her.

She's wearing a blue off shoulder faded gown and a veil. The half of her hair was tied for the veil. Her hair was curled and beautiful. She's holding a bouquet of flower and smiling.

Lorcan's tear fell as she saw his girl walking in the aisle, wearing a gown and smiling at him.

"Alagaan mo ang anak ko, hijo." tumango si Lorcan habang pinipisil na ang kamay ng babaeng pakakasalan nya.

The wedding continues and they didn't anything but to admire each other.

"I, Lorcan Weas Quinn, take thee, Princess Calithea Aideen Altavista, to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and there to I pledge thee my faith."

A tear fell on Aideen cheek after listening to his guy's vow.

"I vow to love you without reservation or conditions. I vow to always do my best to give more than I take, and not keep score. When I am with you, I am the best version of myself because I am utterly and unapologetically myself. I vow to continuously work on myself, and to be the wife you want and deserve."

Lorcan smiled, isnuot nya ang sing sing na matagal na nyang gustong isuot sa dalaga na mapapangasaw nya.

"I, Calithea Aideen Altavista, take thee, Lorcan Weas Quinn, to be my wedded wife/husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith."