26 - Open Up/Instagram

~Mayas POV~

It was Friday and I had just gotten home from work. Hope was on her way over because we were going to be going to Vinnie and Kios house. We were staying for the weekend and we were going to that party tomorrow. We asked Gianna if she wanted to go but she didn't want to go for the whole weekend.

I went upstairs and to my room, I changed out of my scrubs and into shorts and a hoodie. I packed a bag for the weekend and took my hair out of my ponytail. I heard the doorbell go off and I knew it was Hope, I walked downstairs and into the front room.

I opened the door and seen Hope "Hey" I said hugging her "you're in a good mood! you never hug me" she said laughing as I pulled away from her. "Of course I'm in a good mood, you ready for this car ride?" I asked as she sighed. "If you drive" she said holding up her car keys "say less" I said grabbing the keys from her.

~Vinnie's POV~

I was sitting in the living room with Maddy and Jordan. Maya and Hope were on their way to the house so we were waiting for them. Kio was upstairs cleaning up his room.

"are you guys going to the party tomorrow?" I asked looking over at the couple who was cuddled up on the couch. "No our anniversary is tomorrow" Maddy said as I nodded my head looking at Jordan. "don't even" he said shaking his head and laughing a bit.

"like he isn't obsessed with Maya" Maddy said shrugging her shoulders. "I'm not obsessed with her" I said looking over at Maddy.

"The ring was cute" she said as I smacked my lips. "she told you?" I asked surprised "duh! she's my friend and her boyfriend bought her a ring of course she told me" she said smiling at me.

"You got her a ring?" Jordan asked looking at me with an eyebrow raised. "It's not like a promise ring or anything I just thought she would like it" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Yeah well you were right she's obsessed with it just like how you're obsessed with her" Maddy said as I rolled my eyes smiling. I heard the doorbell go off and I got up from the couch.

"see there he goes" Maddy said as I stopped in my tracks and turned to her. "go to hell" I said flicking her off "I'll meet you there!" she yelled as I walked to the front door.

I opened the door and seen Maya and Hope standing there. "Aww I thought you were going to be Kio" Hope said walking past me and into the house.

"Hey!" Maya said smiling as she looked up at me. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around her, she was a couple inches shorter than me so I always looked down at her.

"Hey You look good" I said as we pulled away from each other. I leaned down and kissed her lightly, I pulled away from her and she smiled at me as she showed me her hand.

"Is it cute?" she asked posing with her hand "just like you" I said grabbing her hand and spinning her. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder as she laughed. We walked in the house and into the living room where Kio was now downstairs with Hope on the couch.

"I missed you!" Maya yelled running away from me and over to Maddy. Maddy yelled as she got up from the couch. They ran up to each other and hugged, Maya laughed as they pulled away from each other. "How have you been?" Maddy asked her as they sat down on the couch.

I walked over to Maya and sat down next to her. "I'm good been busy with work" Maya said shrugging her shoulders. I laid my arm on the couch behind her and she leaned back into my side.

~Mayas POV~ {TW: DRUG ABUSE}

It was a couple hours later, after we got here we ended up all staying at the house. We were just talking and watching movies in the living room. Maddy had planned to make us all dinner tonight so she was in the kitchen cooking and Jordan was helping her.