16 - Road trip / Instagram

~Mayas POV~

It was Friday around 12:30 and the girls came over so we could pack the car. The air bnb we were staring at was four hours away which was kinda far but I knew the drive was going to be worth it.

Maddy sent pictures of the place in the group chat and it looked nice. It was a huge ass cabin with a hot tub and a pool and around the house was woods with trails and waterfalls.

We had brought all our bags out to Giannas car, we were gonna take hers because she had a Jeep. "I'm so excited!" Hope yelled as she put her stuff in the trunk.

"did you bring enough bags?" Gianna asked her as I laughed. She had two book bags and a huge suitcase. "we're only going for the weekend" I said as she struggled to pick the suitcase up. "I got to make sure I have everything" she said as she dropped the suitcase in the trunk.

~~~

It was later that day and we were about halfway into the trip but we were all starving. Gianna stopped and we ended up getting mcdonald's, now we were sitting in the parking lot eating.

"Only two hours and ten more minutes" Gianna said looking at the gps on her phone. "I'm gonna sleep" Hope said getting comfortable in the back seat.

I was sitting there on my phone looking at my instagram comments. Even though I made my instagram private people still commented things about me and Vinnie. I tried my best to ignore it but it was annoying, I wanted to be able to post him without anyone saying anything. I read one of the comments and it kinda hit me "Shes nothing compared to Nai, Vinnie's not stupid".

"Hey what's wrong?" Gianna asked as I looked over at her. "nothing just reading instagram comments" I said locking my phone. "that's like the worst thing you can do" Hope said as Gianna nodded her head.

"I know but it's hard not to read it" I said shrugging my shoulders. "I want to be able to post Vinnie like a normal couple would" I said as Gianna looked at me wide eyed. "couple?" she asked smiling, I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"well we're not but it's like I haven't even posted him yet and I'm already getting hate?" I said as I shook my head. "I'm sorry Maya you don't deserve it" Hope said sitting up.

"You really don't, maybe you should talk to Vinnie about it" Gianna said as I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know It's okay" I said trying to brush it off. "don't let it get to you because at the end of the day who's in bed with him" Gianna said as I laughed a little.

"facts!" Hope yelled as I shook my head smiling. "okay let's get back on the road" Gianna said as she pulled out of the parking spot.

~~~

@maya: road trip 👤:@giannasmith

@maya: road trip
👤:@giannasmith

liked by vinniehacker and 597,385 others

@hope.jackson: my girls

@giannasmith: my new fav pic of us ❤️😁

@iblowyourmind: can't wait!!!

@naileadevora: aw this is so cute

@tiktokroom: where you guys going 👀

@user: going to see Vinnie probably

@joshrichards: get out! @tiktokroom

~~~

~Mayas POV~

We pulled into the driveway of the cabin and I looked up at it and smiled "holy shit" I said as Gianna parked the car. There was three other cars here and I was excited.

We got our bags and walked up to the front door of the house. I tried to open it but it was locked, I knocked and waited a couple seconds until someone opened the door.

I looked up and seen Josh "hey! long time no see!" he said as he hugged me. "I'm so excited" I said as we pulled away. "That's Gianna and Hope" I said introducing the girls to him. "I'm josh It's nice to meet you guys" he said as I walked into the cabin.

I looked around and it was so nice in the living room there was a huge couch with a fire place and a flatscreen. "where is everyone?" I asked turning back to Josh "in the kitchen we got here a while ago" he said as I dropped my bag on the ground. The girls did the same and then we followed Josh into the kitchen.

We walked into the room and it was huge and everyone was sitting around the table talking. "Ahh!" Maddy yelled as she got up and ran over to me hugging me. "I missed you!" she said as she pulled away from me. "I'm kinda drunk" Maddy whispered to me as I looked at the table, I seen a bunch of bottles and I smiled.

"I missed you" Kio said walking over to Hope as I laughed. "guys those are my friends Hope and Gianna" I said introducing them to everyone.

Maddy walked over to Gianna and I seen Vinnie sitting at the table smiling at me. I walked over to him and sat down next to him. "I missed you" he said as pulled my chair closer to his and put his arm around me.

"I missed you to" I said looking up at eyes, "oh my god the girls!" I heard a girl yell. I turned my head and seen Nai hugging Hope and Gianna. She was really pretty, she had a perfect smile and perfect hair. I couldn't help but look at her body and notice how perfect she was.

She turned her head and seen me and smiled "Maya!" she yelled as I laughed standing up. She walked over to me and hugged me "It's nice to finally meet you" I said as we pulled away from each other. "you to I'm so excited for this trip" she said smiling.

"Okay back to what we were doing" Jordan said as I noticed he was holding uno cards in his hand. "We we're playing drunk uno" Nai said as we sat down.

"oh my god I'm so down!" Gianna said as she sat down at the table. "let's start a new game" Josh said throwing his cards in the middle of the table.

~~~