Chapter 9: Is it all worth it?

Chapter 9: is it all worth it?

"Mr Tomlinson, may I have a word?" The nurse spoke politely "Yes, is it about Jade? is she OK, what's wrong?" Louis said quickly "I think you should sit down, you see Mr Tomlinson Jade has very bad injuries and we will be lucky if she survives the night, I am so sorry for having to tell you that and when it's near Christmas too" Louis didn't say anything for a while but then he spoke "Could I see her...and stay the night?" A tear drop landed on his shirt. "Yes of course you can" Then the nurse opened the door to my room where I was and Louis said "What's that big thing next to her?" "Oh sorry I didn't say did I err...well...she is in a coma as well...I must go to the next room now sir I need to see to other people and families. I will come by later." Louis came and sat down next to me and held my hand and kissed it then all of a sudden Harry came in "Lou mate I just heard about what happened is she OK are YOU OK?" Louis just shook his head and burst out into even more tears and whispered "Its all my fault" Harry sat on the chair next to him and said "Lou what do you mean by that?" So Louis told him what happened and Harry seemed very shocked by what he has said, He looked at Louis and then at me and back at Louis and said "You know I am here for you I will never judge you and I will stay here with you tonight just to make sure that you will be OK" Lou smiled and grabbed my hand again kissed it and said "I will never give up and never let you go.." The way Harry looked at Lou, you could only say that he really felt for him and understood how he felt. Harry tapped Louis shoulder and said "Mate look who is here" Louis turned around and saw Niall, Zayn and Liam outside of the room waving and had bunches of flowers and a teddy bear that was holding a love heart. Louis went to open the door and they all came in and put all the things round my bed and they all give Louis a hug and Niall said to him " I never knew how much you liked her and th-" "LOVED HER!" Zayn interrupted "Loved her then and that you would be here everyday of every hour Louis."  Then Liam huffed and Harry shook his head and Liam as to say don't do it then Louis said quietly " wha-what is it..?" Then Liam said in the kindest way ever "Look Louis we have a problem, well..we...er...we are suppose to be going on tour in 2 weeks.." Louis replied with "Oh.." and it all went quite. Harry was looking at my left had like a hawk looking at its pray, but anyway as he was about to look away he nearly jumped out of the chair "WOAH HARRY WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Louis shouts "It's It's Jade sh-sh-she moved well twitched I swear she did" They all started to argue and Zayn shouted "LOOK!" I groaned and moved and let out a "Lou?" He was so happy he grabbed my hand and held my face and said to me "I'm here babe It's OK I'm here no need to worry" Liam went to go get a nurse I was so confused though, I didn't remember a lot about what happened all I can remember is Louis being in a big mood and driving like a loony!

The nurse comes rushing in and says to the guys "I'm sorry but you all need to go out of the room, including you Mr.Tomlinson" "What you can't expect me to leave my girlfriend can you" "Just for safety sir sorry" Louis stormed out of the room and give me a little grin. " Hello Jade, I'm Sophie your nurse, how are you feeling?" I replied with "Hi Sophie, and urh I feel much better than the last time I woke  up, When do I get to go home?" "Calm down Jade, you have been in a very bad accident and need to get used to a little problem you have, and that's what I need to tell you" I paused and I was thinking to see if I could try and work it out before she told me. She could tell that I was worried and then I saw her face, you could tell that she didn't want to tell me. She took a deep breath and said "Jade you have bad damage to your spine and you need to learn to walk propyl again...I hate to be the one to tell you that, I'm so sorry I leave you for now and come back later and tell you about the phyiso  that you can have." As she left the room I felt a tear run down my face and then the guys came back in as Louis gave me the look of *what's wrong babe* then he asked me that I just said "Please just leave me alone, I need time to think about things." Louis had to be dragged out of the room by Zayn. Just before the door closed I shout Niall to come back in for a few seconds, he walked over to the side of the bed and held my hand saying "Yeah? do you need to tell me something Jade?" I sighed and said "Yes Niall I need to ask you a question, I'm in here because of Louis he did this to me, and my nurse told me I need phyiso to get me to walk again, and ino it's going to take too long for me to walk again. Don't tell anybody I have told you this as well Niall your the one I can trust to talk because you get me and now I'm thinking should I be with Louis after all this he has put me through, is it worth it??" Niall was speechless and came out with " I don't know"

                              Please tell me what you all think of my story..