Chapter 11: I'm still in here..

*Next Day* My eyes fluttered open and I gave a little moan. Then I saw a face as I turned my head a face that I hadn't seen in about 2-3 years, It was Hayley the girl who I was very very close to once! "Hi Jade, I hope yo don't mind me coming?You did say I could.." She said in a sweet voice and I replied in a husky voice "Hayley I'm so glad you came...err I not being rude but where Lou?" She looked at me so confused and tilted her head "Jade? who is Lou?"

*Oh dear jade now you really dropped your self in it, if I say Louis as in Tomlinson she will think I am crazy....* <--(In my head) All of a sudden my hospital room door opened and I smiled while looking and and said "That's my Lou Hayley.... My Mr.Louis Tomlinson" Her jaw just dropped to the ground "Y-Y-You go o-out with h-him.." "Yes I do and ino it seems crazy and we always talked about it when we was in high schhol and wishing I did but now it real, I bet your so confused to how it happened right?" "Just a bit Jade.." Louis looks at me then down at the floor then smiles plus chuckles to himself.

"Hello Babe, are you feeling better?...and um well you start you phyiso later so you don't have a lot of time to chat."

 Hayley at this point was just staring at Louis and she didn't relies she was doing it. "This is madness it is just so unreal but it's not if you get what I mean. A silence entered the room you could probably cut it with a blade then Hayley Spoke out  "Jade I will be back tomorrow if that's OK, I need to go I am off to see Olivia Collinson..remember??" I nodded and smiled at her and twiddled my fingers trying to wave and she waved back.

Louis came to sit next to me and held my hand, and as he did so I said to him "Louis...I'm scared what if this phyiso does not work what if I never walk again, WHAT WILL I DO THEN STAY I HERE ALL MY LIFE EH?" Louis just pounces on me and hugs me so tight and whispers to me "Jade I promise you will make it through this, and I will be here and DON'T EVER say anything like this again. I love you! Don't forget that!" As he pulled away he gave me to most passionate kiss which made me want to drag him in even more but I couldn't because I was in a fucking Hospital...but that will never stop me loving Louis.

Our lips parted and I said "Lou, you my everything I love you too!" A huge smile crept up on his face and I looked down too. The door opened and the nurse came in and said that if Louis wanted to stay he could and she got him like a little blanket then she left and said she would see me in the morning. Me and Lou was talking for ages now but we both ended falling asleep but out hands were tangled together...

                                                       To Be Continued...

                                   Please comment would mean alot<3~JadeLTommo xox