Chapter Eight: Family & Farewells

After what happened with Gantu earlier in the day, the Mystery Inc. gang and Dragonfire family all decided to go over to Lilo and Stitch's house. It'll be the first time they get to see their home, as well as everything else that could be there, so they all decided to behave and be casual.

"Please don't be deterred by Jumba's four eyes when you meet him." Braedey now advised to everyone. "He might look strange and speak differently, but he means well." He added.

"Like, he and this Pleakley, are they like Stitch?" Shaggy asked.

"You mean, being nice and friendly?" Braedey asked back. "Of course. Though I haven't met him, I'm sure he's not that bad."

"Well, after dealing with Gantu, and learning about the origin of Braedey, it'll definitely be interesting to meet the one who brought him into the world." Scorcher then spoke up.

"Regardless, let's all behave and act civilised." Velma suggested, then she saw the house. "Well, isn't that nice."

"It's definitely interesting in architecture." Daphne commented.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go." Shaggy added.

The gang and family now made their way up to the front door, and Braedey gently knocked on the door, stepping back. The door opened a few moments later, and there stood Nani Pelekai, who is Lilo's older sister.

Nani is a beautiful young woman; strongly built though fairly slender with wide hips, with olive skin, black hair that reaches a little past her shoulders and brown eyes. She is wearing an orange top with a pink heart on it, blue jean shorts, and tan boots with white socks.

"Oh, hello." Nani greeted them, then noticed Braedey ahead of everyone. "You must be Braedey. Lilo told me about you coming over, but I didn't expect you to bring so many guests." She commented.

"Well, Lilo did offer the invite." Braedey clarified. "Plus, they really wanted to meet Jumba and learn more from him."

"Well, we are planning a movie night, and you picked the right time to come over." Nani said to them, now welcoming them into the house. "Please, make yourselves at home, and sorry if there's not a lot of space."

"Here you go, sweetheart." Scorcher helped Sheeva over to the couch. "There. Somewhere for you to relax and sit comfortably."

"You are very lucky to have someone like Scorcher to help you around." Daphne said to Sheeva, the former and Maria now tending to the latter to help and make her feel alright and comfy.

"One day, I'm sure Fred will treat you the same way." Sheeva said to Daphne with reassurance in her voice, the latter blushing a little at the thought of having her own children.

"Braedey, you're here." Lilo called from the kitchen, Braedey smiling and waving to her. He then noticed the one-eye alien in the room with Stitch, and it was no doubt Pleakley.