Chapter Three: Meeting The Locals

After their close encounters with the odd creatures that they've seen, Braedey, Rose, Shaggy and Scooby all decided to gave an indignation meeting in their hotel room. They gathered up in the room, all of them now wondering about what they had seen.

"Okay, we've seen only three of these little creatures, but from what we've seen, they don't look dangerous." Rose began to start the meeting.

"Like, one is a garbage collector, the second works with making shaved ice, and the third is in the lost and found." Shaggy added, Scooby nodding in agreement.

"All three of them seem so unique, yet they all looked at me like I'm something unique or important to them for some reason." Braedey included next. "Also, I felt rather... off inside."

Shaggy, Scooby, and Rose looked at Braedey in confusion. "What do you mean?" The latter asked to her boyfriend.

"I mean, I felt some kind of surge inside of me, almost like it was either heartburn or something else." Braedey clarified to them. "I just have no idea..."

"We should look around and see what we could find with what these little creatures are." Rose suggested. "With how they act, they seem rather friendly."

Just then, the door to the room opened, and in stepped Daphne with Velma alongside her. "Hey, you four. What are you doing in here? Come on, we're gonna go and get some seafood for lunch." The former offered to them.

"Like, cool!" Shaggy stood up at once, he and Scooby ready to go. "We could use some lunch."

"Yeah. Maybe some food will be good." Braedey nodded. 'Plus, having some food will let me think more on what to do about these little creatures.' He thought to himself.

Sure enough, the gang got into their rental car, and they drove around the small city for some lunch. They stopped at what was some kind of sushi restaurant, one that specialises with great meals and excellent service. This got the gang's attention, so they decided to go and see what it's like.

The gang soon get their table, and they sat down to check out the menu. They told the waiter they would like to try out some of the good meals they have, with Shaggy and Scooby taking a small order, much to the gang's surprise since they always like to eat a lot. The gang just went along with it, while Braedey was still thinking about the three creatures he and the others saw earlier.

"Alright. One of our chefs will be right over with your meals." The waitress informed to the gang, walking off to the kitchen and to go to the other tables.

"Like, this is gonna be great." Shaggy commented.

"Reah." Scooby nodded.

Just then, Braedey noticed a long tray of food being carried over to their table, but nobody was holding it. He raised an eyebrow at this, thinking someone was underneath the tray, as it was then pushed up and onto the table, the gang also surprised and confused by this. Then, they saw what was carrying the tray over, as it climbed up onto the table.

It is a small purple shark-like experiment with small dark red eyes, a thin mouth with a turquoise tongue, small arms and legs, and a large, sword-like dorsal fin.