Chapter four: The sarcastic two.

Iris heard footsteps coming up the stairs and she was wondering who it was as she was putting her shirts away in her white dresser. "Who's there??" Iris said to the person walking up the stairs. Damon trips on the steps "OW" Damon yelled as if he was dying. "Who's there?" Iris said "No one shut up." He then said to iris. "Oh Damon it's just you. Fine whatever. Are you dying out there?" Iris said. "No iris shut up." Damon said. "Whatever Damon." Iris said. Iris continues to put away her shirts in her dresser as Damon enters her room. "You've done all this already.. wow that was quick, it looks... fine I guess but I don't like it." Damon said to iris. "Thanks Damon I think.. and yeah I did do all this already, I'm a vampire god your so stupid some days. You'd think that someone who is a vampire would know why I was so fast at doing it." Iris said whilst she rolled her eyes at Damon. "Pffttt whatever iris just leave me alone.. go away." Damon said. "Your in my room Damon you go away and leave me alone, your the one that came up here in the first place." Iris replied to Damon. "Stefan told me to come up here and bug you." Damon said. "No I didn't you literally said oh I'm going to go bug iris." Stefan said. "Im aware of what I said you know it all." Damon said. "Wow iris this is a nice room, you're good at decorating." Elena told iris. "Yeah thanks." Iris said to Elena. "So do you have a best friend?" Elena asked Iris. "Yup. Why are you going to kill her?" Iris said very sarcastically to Elena. "No.. I- I was just wondering.. what her name was. I would never kill anyone, I'm not like that." Elena said. "I was being sarcastic Elena.. her names Lexi." Iris said "that's a pretty nice name." Elena said to iris. "Yup." Iris said. "Iris.. you and Damon are just as bad. Your both equally as sarcastic and as rude as each other. Neither of you have any manners either." Stefan said to both iris and Damon." "You say that as If I should care." Damon said. "Aww is someone jealous that we get all of the attention?" Iris said to Stefan. "Okay first of all you should care Damon, and second of all Iris, I got lots of attention and I still do at least I didn't run away from my problems like you did Iris." Stefan said. "Okay little brother calm down.. she was gone for years we don't know what she's capable of or how strong she is anymore.." Damon said to Stefan. "Thank you Damon. I'd watch your back Stefan and by the way I never ran from my problems I was running to stay alive because my blood sucking ripper brother wanted to kill me." Iris said. "Watch my back yeah right, I'm fine Iris what are you going to do to me, and I wasn't going to kill you and we don't talk about that anymore Iris." Stefan said "oh does your little girlfriend not know about your past???" Iris said to Stefan. "That's enough both of you. Stefan go to your room. Iris... Iris go to bed." Damon said.