Chapter three: the footsteps

The footsteps that were coming down the hall got louder and louder, Iris realized who it was. A hand grabbed the door handle and opened the door, standing there was Damon and Stefan Salvatore along with Elena Gilbert. "Brothers, long time no see? I guess. You never came looking for me? Who's this little thing?" Iris said. "Nice to see you too iris I'm going great!!!" Damon said sarcastically. "iris this is my girlfriend Elena, Elena this is my younger sister iris." Stefan said to both Elena and iris. "Hi, nice to meet you." Elena said. "Yeah right. I'm not retarted guys this is Katherine pier-" iris was saying until Damon cut her off "Ce's doppleganger get it? She's Katherine doppelganger iris, she's not Katherine not even close.." Damon said "very well than brothers. I'm staying in the family mansion for awhile and don't try to tell me that I can't because its in the houses name... the Salvatore family mansion." Iris said. "Your not staying here." Stefan snapped back at iris. Iris walked into the house without a care In the world and went upstairs to her room that was right next to Damon's room.  " I guess she's staying here." Damon said. "You didn't tell me you had a sister Stefan." Elena said. "We're not close Elena." Stefan said. "Well I wouldn't of minded knowing Stefan.." Elena said "Mamas mad." Damon replied to the both of them sarcastically. "Shut up and go away Damon, this doesn't involve you." Stefan replied. "Whatever little brother, I'll go bug iris than if you have that much of a problem with me being myself." Damon said as he rolled his eyes.