Chap 2

Andy POV

It was a Sunny day on a Wednesday. "Arghhh, What time is it?.." I got woken up from my Alarm. "Wake up Doofus. We got a hangout with Rea in an hour." Zach said putting some clothes in the closet. "Ugnh..five more minut- wait- REA'S HANGOUT." I stood up. " Rea's Hangout Day!" I Sang as I went into the bathroom.

-After they got ready-

Third Person POV

"Are you ready ye- what are you wearing?-" Zach said as he looked at the Boy in Fancy Clothes. "Ohoho, going all Fancy Eh?~ Come on, it's just hangout." Zach Stated.
"Well.., I wanted to..em.." I couldn't say a word. "Heh, trying to impr- lets just go. We're gonna be late!" Zach said going outside. After a few minutes, we finally arrived at the Movies. "HEYY!!" a beautiful girl waved at me and Zach. "OH, HEY REA!!" Andy yelled back at her. " Ayee, Andy why are you wearing such Fancy Clothes? Trying to impress someone?~ " Rea Teased. " Ah! N-no!- Wdym? I thought we had to- Screw it, let's just go Enjoy the Movie!" Andy said Flustered. "Eheheh..Sure!" Rea Laughed. They go inside and got their seats. After a few minutes of enjoying the Movie. " I gotta go to the bathroom one sec." Zach said with a mouth full with popcorn. " What's wrong with him?" Andy asked. "Eh, I guess he just gotta take a dump or something." Rea said. They were sitting there Awkwardly. Until Rea wanted to take some more Popcorn and Got met with another hand. Making her and the other hold hands. " A-AaH!- I'm sorry I didn't mean t-" Andy said blushing as the popcorn toppled a bit. " Oh uhm- it's fine." Rea said looking the other way to hide her blushing face. They were just sitting there until they heard a Chuckle. It was Zach. "Hey..I'm back.." Zach said seen with a bad mood. "R u okay Zach??" Rea asked. "Yeah I'm fine. Just had a tummy ache." Zach said. "Ouh alright." They continued watching the movies.

Time Skip to An Hour or so.

"Ahh, that movie was sick!" Andy Shouted out as they walked out the Cinema. "Shh, this is a public mall dude.." Zach said with a annoyed look. "Eh, Welp, nice hanging with you guys. But I have to go now, See ya." Rea said and stormed off. "Ugh. I guess I'm stuck with you now." Andy said. "Hey? Says you." Zach said with a Grin. They both kept teasing eachother until they got home.
"We're home." Andy Shouted as they open their house door.

"Dinner is ready" The Mom said. They all sat down and started to dig in. "Soo, how was the hangout?" The mom asked. "Oh yeah it was great." Andy said blushing a bit only bcuz he thought of Rea and him, yk, holding hands. "Ohh? Was it. Hope u had fun.." the mom stated. "Yeah, we did." Zach smiled and they all continue eating their meals.

To be Continued.
Sorry that this chap is short it's just that I have no motivation 😔👊