Chap 1

Rea POV
It was a sunny day of the weekend and the birds are chirping. I woke up with a really bad mood. " My head.." I Groaned and I sit up and take my phone. I opened amino up to text Andy. "GM" I texted Andy. Andy usually wakes up late cause he sleeps pretty late. "Ugh, he really needs to fix his schedule.." I said to myself. I got up and got ready for the day. My mom got breakfast ready and she made me and my family some sandwiches. We all sat down and started eating our sandwiches. "You seem tired, how was your night?" My mom asked concerned. "Well, I just didn't have enough sleep I guess." I said and proceeded to eat my sandwich. "Ohh, busy texting your Boyfriend right?" My mom chuckled as she washed the dishes. "A- Mom, are you seriously still- he's not my boyfriend. He's just a friend." I said, flustered. "Hmph, I guess so sweetie." I finished my sandwich and went to go to my room. "Hey Rea, aren't you gonna go outside with your father?" My mom asked in the distance. "Nope, I'm busy. I got homework." I said as I went to my room. I hopped onto bed and started scrolling through Instagram.

-Time Skip to 3:45 PM-

I was taking a nap until I woke up by a spam of notifications. It was Andy. I hurried and saw his messages.

"Hey! Sorry for the late Reply!"
"Gm Rea"

"HI HRU" I replied. We talked for maybe about an hour or so. He is really fun to hang out with. As times goes by. I have finally decided to go out for a walk, It was 5:30 PM. Andy and I said our last Goodbyes and I went downstairs. "Hey mom, can I go take a walk?" I asked to my mom with a bored look. "Yes, but please dont come back home too late."
"Aight." I proceeded to grab my phone, and earphones. I put on some music and went for a Jog. After a few minutes I finally got through the whole park and I can go home. I was jogging and jogging to the direction of my house. Until I bumped into a specific someone. "OH! IM SO SORRY I-" I got cutted off by a hand lenses to me to get up. "W-WAIT"
We stared at each other in shock. " YOU-  YOU- ARE YOU- I- " I said, still in shock.
"REA?" "ZACH?" We both said at the same time. "WHY ARE YOU HERE" We said in sync. "O-OMG REA YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU!" Zach Said as he hugged me tightly. "A-ah-! Th-thats- too- t-tigh-eet" I said not being able to breath for one bit. We hugged for a few seconds until he finally let go. "What are you doing out here?.." I yawned. "Oh, I was just getting some Orange juice from the Market! I had to get it for Andy.." Zach said with a bored look. "Oh, alright. Im just out here getting some fresh air." I said with a small smirk on my face. "Hmph, well..I got to go now! Cya Rea~" Zach winked at Rea and left. "Hh what a weirdo.."
And finally, I got home. "7 PM? Eh, got some homework to do.." I sighed. I went up to my room took out my school bag. I took out my books and started to get my homework done. After a whole hour, I went onto my phone and went to Amino. I checked my Private messages and saw a message from Zach.

Mode: Texting

Zach: Hey Rea, just wondering if u wanted to go to the movies with me and Andy Tomorrow?"

Rea: HI

Rea: YEAH SURE

Zach: 1 PM?

Rea: BET.

I clicked off of Amino and went to Tiktok. I watched a few Tiktoks and After a while I kinda fell asleep.

To Be Continued🏃