Chapter Three

As soon as I woke up this morning, I found myself rushing just to get to work. I didn't have my usual alarm available to wake up to, so I quite literally had to force myself out of Harry's hold.

Although I wanted to stay so badly, I knew I couldn't. I needed to focus in this week going forward and the weeks coming of course.

I had the time of my life last night, it was more fun than I'd had in a while with someone else other than my usual company. The entire experience felt like a much needed break. It felt a bit reckless on my end, considering that's the type of thing that I usually don't do, but Harry made it all feel so right. He made me feel comfortable, everything about the night was natural.

He's been on my mind all morning.

I'm even having a hard time trying to shake the thought of him as I'm inside of this taxi heading to the fashion house. How am I going to be able to focus on my work if he's in front of me all day? I'm not too sure if he's going to feel the same way, but so far he seemed like the type of man to not toss a woman aside after spending the night with her. He's considerate and from what I've gathered, he doesn't just care about himself but he cares about the needs of others also. That's part of what makes him so dreamy.

The taxi comes to a halt and I hand the driver twenty bucks before hopping out of the car. As I walk into the fashion house, I adjust my clothes. I tug on my red, rib-knit shirt and go to tug on my black skirt shortly after. It's quite the simple outfit, besides it was all I had the time for today and as for my hair, I simply brushed it and fluffed out any big curls I had left from last night. I reach the production room and no one is to be found. The voices I suddenly hear must be coming from either Susanne's office or the conference room, so I take my chances and choose to walk into the room I assumed the noise came from.

I turn the handle to the conference room door and push it open, revealing not only the boss but all of my coworkers, including Harry. I immediately become flustered and I quickly take a seat in one of the chairs.

"It's nice of you to finally join us, Talise." Susanne teased.

"Sorry about that," I simply say.

"No worries, I was just going over what I expected from everyone within the weeks coming up. I'm sure you're aware of your duties, so with that I'll leave the rest up to you all." Susanne explained.

I nodded my head at her and sent her a soft smile, everyone else seemingly took heed to her words and began scattering out of the room right behind her.

I blew out a relieving breath and slumped down in my chair a bit. Thank goodness I did not get in trouble.

"I thought you'd be on time for work considering how early you slipped out this morning," Harry whispers into my ear, he leans over behind me with his hands on either side of me.

Goosebumps flare up on the back of neck and I take a deep breath before answering.

"I just wanted to clean myself up and grab some supplies I thought I might need is all." I reply.

"Well, you look ravishing, doll face." Harry says as a chuckle follows.

He backs away from me and I am now free and allowed to get up out of my seat. Once I stand and finally face him, his looks don't fail to make me speechless once again. He's dressed in all black. An ironed, black t-shirt is tucked neatly into his high-waisted, black slacks and of course, on his feet, his black dress boots once again.

This man's style is immaculate.

"Do you like what you see darling, you're staring rather hard?" Harry questions. I look to his face and a smirk is plastered across cheeks.