pt 4) game room

[Y/n's POV]

Dwayne and I skate off the ice and we go to the lockeroom to change. I finish changing, grab my wallet and go to sit outside the lockeroom. A few minutes later Dwayne comes out in his t-shirt, jeans, and his cowboy boots. He steps out with his jacket in his hand and pits on his cowboy hat.

Y/n: you ready to be beat by a girl Tex?

Dwayne: alright, alright, don't get your hopes up

We both giggle as we make our way to the game room stopping at the entrance.

Dwayne: you ready?

Y/n: is that even a question I'm gonna beat you at any game, pick one, I'll win.

Dwayne: oh yeah, miss Michigan? Wanna make a bet?

Y/n: it depends, if I win you gotta teach me how to lasso, ok?

Dwayne: and if I win I get to take you on a real date.

Y/n: sounds fair, ok choose.

We walk over the the foosball table and start playing. Dwayne slowly starts gaining points, and he ends up winning.

Dwayne: ah yes, miss Michigan, all times winner, looses

We both giggle as we look at eachother. I stare Into his beautiful brown eyes as he stares back.

Dwayne: we'll miss Michigan, when will I be taking you on this date?

Y/n: mhm, how about Friday

Dwayne: sounds good, 8 o'clock?

Y/n: sounds good to me

We both smile and head out as we're walking around, back to our dorms, I'm a bit cold, but I try not to show.

Dwayne: hey, u cold miss?

Y/n: kind of, but I'm ok

He looked at me with a soft concerned look. He pulled off his jacket and draped it over my shoulders.

Y/n: are you sure?

Dwayne: of course

We stayed quiet for a few moments until I broke the silence.

Y/n: Thank you.

Dwayne looks over at me.

Y/n: for tonight, it was awesome, I always over work myself and never do anything fun, so thank you.

Dwayne: of course,anything for you.

I smile at him as we stop and look at eachother. Suddenly I grab his cowboy has off his head and run for my dorm. He laughs and chases after me. I get almost to my door and he pinned me to the wall to grab his hat off my head. We looked into each others eyes. I felt his lips against mine, we stayed there for a few seconds and then pulled away and looked at eachother.

Dwayne: gosh, your so pretty

I blush and smile.

Y/n: here's your hat back cowboy

I say when placing his hat on his head.

Y/n: wanna sit with me at lunch tomorrow

Dwayne: of course, goodnight y/n.

Y/n:goodnight cowboy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just wanted to say thank you all for the support. Sorry I haven't updated In a few days, the new posting schedule is at the top of this chapter,I'm hoping I can keep. Up better with this one. Unfortunately I will not be able to update next week because of a scout camp I'm going too. Love you all♥️