OTHERBOOKS pt. 2

HEY BABES!!

I am sooo sorry that I haven't updated the series in a while... I'm in a bit of a writers blocks :///

as you might know, I've been kind of interested in "the tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir!" So if you are fans like I am, please check out this new book in the making:

He grabbed the bluenettes hand as she attempted to run away from the blonde. "Dammit Marinette," he cursed, tugging her towards him, tightening his grasp around her arm so she was unable to escape. "Please, just listen to me."

He never had to beg for anything in his life, but he begged for her. He wanted her back, it was pretty evident through his eyes. But as for her, well, she didn't want anything to do with him.

She smiled bitterly, refusing to meet his eyes knowing how weak she was against those piercing yet beautiful eyes of his. "What do you want me to do, Agreste." she spat out his name, as if it was laced with venom. This took Adrien back. She had never talked to her that way, it was always so loving and carefree.

"I want you to forgive me, please-"

"Forgive you," she scoffed. "No way in hell."

There was a time when Marinette had always looked at everyone with hope, faith that everyone had a good side to them within. Including her high school enemy, Adrien Agreste.While she put a front of hatred against him, she would always be by his side, taking care of him in secret. That all changed when he took things too far, making her fly thousands of miles away from him, to escape his evil and selfishness.Flash forward to five years later and all the hope and happiness in her eyes had disappeared without a trace. Suddenly getting a job interview at Gabriel's, she had a chance to work at her dream job. Only to find Adrien Agreste, the man she had hated all those years, sitting at the CEO's desk.

And if u have time, follow my instagram @fairyfaan. ill be posting about my new books and maybe updates or pictures I seem to really like on there! 

Dont worry yall, im back to writing and will be updating this series very soon! And not to spoil anything; this series is closing in on the end, but THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!!! 

So if any of yall wanna help me out with a cover page, it would be greatly appreciated. The title will be "Forever mines" 

ANYWAYS DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! MUAH <3