-14

His father pulled his chair out then seat himself in the center. Everyone eyed him as he clasped his hands.

"Any doubts you have?" He asked his son.

"My saviour? Betrayer?" Baekhyun questioned his father.

"Let me explain sir," her father insisted then his father motion his hands, letting him speak.

"I paid his debt during his hard time, otherwise he has to give up on you. And I saved you from a car accident," her father stood up then lift his sleeve up onto his shoulder, showing a white long scar on his bicep.

"I was driving home from work, but I guess your driver was sleepy. He slapdashed through the roads, I remember it clearly.

He was heading to a truck, but I managed to block his way with my car. Your driver was in a critical condition and so as I. Luckily, you only had a few light wounds. It all happened when you were still in kindergarden."

"About the 'betrayer', it was a misunderstanding. I don't have to explain further because we have talked about it yesterday when you two went home."

Then his father speak, "I fired him two weeks ago and told Baekhyun to stay away from Taeyeon, then I apolagized for the fuss I've made."

"I'm so sorry for putting you two in sorrow," he sincerely apolagized.

Baekhyun and Taeyeon glanced at each other then at their father respectively. "I-I never knew about this, thank you so much Mr. Kim," Baekhyun stood up and bowed as he gulp the lump from his throat.

"You don't have to," her father smiled sincerely.

What a kind heart he has.