-13

Taeyeon

"Good morning Taeyeon!"

"Good morning to you too Mrs. Park!"

I cheerfully grinned as I head towards the tables. I start arranging them accordingly.

It was quite late in the morning and the front door opened. One of the waiter guide the two visitors to an empty table next to where I was standing.

I rush towards the counter to get the menu then hand it to the waiter. "Thanks," he flashed a smile before serving the visitors. I bowed at them then head back towards the kitchen.

Everyone are busy on their work, and I have no idea on what to do here. Thus, I head outside towards the counter. Before that, someone called, "Miss!"

That familiar voice, it strike my chest. I gulped before turning around to face the person. One of them was raising his hand, then slowly lowering it. The other one is glaring at him.

"B-Baek?"

He stood up from his chair, ignoring the glare from his father. Then slowly walk towards me, giving me those teary eyes.

"You're here," his eyes fluttered as a tear rolled down to his cheek.

"Is this really you, Taeng?" He ensured himself as he tilted his head. He extended his arm to hold my hand, but he hesitated then pull back.

"Baekhyun, it's me."

My eyes are focussed on him, then I glanced at his father who is sitting on his seat. His gaze slowly soften at his crying son, but remained quiet.

"I-I'm sorry," he gulped then lower his head. "I'm so sorry."

"I missed you so much," I burst into tears then he rush to pull me into his embrace. "Me too, I'm sorry for everything," he apolagized again.

"Stop saying that you're sorry," I wrap my arms around his waist.

"I know it wasn't your fault."