Abigail Breslin

"You Suck" By Abigail Breslin. If you have not heard that song you can check it out on youtube. This song is about the one and only Michael Clifford. I love him and i love 5sos. When i first heard this song i was so angry but then i thought about it and all of the hate Abigail has been receiving from people who didn't even know the whole story and how Michael doesn't even care much about the song! I don't know if you saw the interview where he talked about the song but it's in the media and in it he said he hadn't even talked to Abigail in a year! He seemed really chill about the whole situation and who knows maybe it was just an act but Michael is a funny awesome guy who isn't gonna let that bring him down.

Abigail is getting TONS of hate for the song from the 5sos family but guys is that who we really are? A bunch of haters? No it's not! Now i don't know Michael personally but i assume he doesn't want you guys hating on Abigail! Taking up for him and saying he's actually cool and awesome and hot is okay but calling her names and being straight up rude is not.

Abigail had a right to write a song getting out her anger through music like many singer/songwriters do. Let's face it guys if Abigail had never written this song and 5sos had written a mean song about her you wouldn't even care no matter how untrue the song was or how cruel it was, The song was really rude and took many jabs at Michael that i know i and tons of other 5sos fans disagree with and she could have made the song different and not so insulting but you know what happens happens.

In the song she did set herself up for a lot of hate. She had to have seen that coming with how famous 5sos is and how may screaming girls would kill for just a few minutes with them. I will admit this song was super obvious an that was a stupid move unless she wanted the bad publicity. That is something i have thought for a long time.

So to wrap this short chapter up here's what i want to say: I love Michael! I love 5 Seconds Of Summer and the song Abigail Breslin wrote was horribly mean and cruel! Although i hate the song she wrote i believe that the fans that are hating her should stop because we are better than that. Just because she's a celebrity does not mean that dissing her online doesn't count as cyber bullying or that it is right.