72.

"I want this child thrown in prison right now." King Arthur shouts, two guards jumping and gripping Sarah's arms before she can fight. I watch in complete horror as the King marches towards her, harshly gripping her chin to make Sarah look at him.

"How dare you insinuate that my son is an impostor! How dare you even disrespect his blood, his whole family, with your nonsense." He tells her, face contorted in rage as Sarah trembles in fear. "How dare you lie to the King!"

"I-I wasn't lyi-"

"Silence!" He yells. "Not only you and your relatives have penetrated this castle illegaly, you also throw rubbish and shame on the royal family. You will pay for this."

"I don't care." She retorts, eyes challenging him and if I weren't scared to death for Sarah's life, I'd admire her strength. "I'm already a Five and have nothing to loose. Go on, throw me in prison, kill me, but know that if you touch Matt, you'll dearly regret it."

The King is fuming, veins appearing on his forehead in complete madness. "Filthy little piece of-"

"Arthur!" Queen Marie's voice echoes in the room and the King abruptly turns around, meeting his mother's stern glare. She walks closer to them, eyebrows furrowed and green eyes authoritative. The aurora of power around Queen Marie makes everyone stare at her with fearful respect, even the King stays silent but his fists are tightly clenched by his sides.

I glance at Harry, seeing he stepped back, watching this scene unfold before him. The look in his eyes is confused, and his body is tensed in apprehension of what is about to happen. I crave to reach for him, to sooth him and get rid of that frown on his face with a kiss. But Adams keeps tightening his grip around my arms and I hiss, glaring at him behind my shoulder.

"Young lady," Queen Marie says, looking down at Sarah. "What came into your mind? Did you think that coming here and say this...this rubbish and utter none sense would be a good thing to do?"

"I-I wanted to tell Matt and Madison only." She mumbles, having more respect for the woman than her son. "I knew they'd make sure to deal with this better than I."

"There's nothing to deal with. All you did was bring dishonor on your family. You brought their lives into a risk with your recklessness." Disappointment is heavy in her tone and eyes.

"I swear I'm not lying." Sarah repeats, growing desperate. "Just let me explain what I've witnessed and you can judge me after. Please, just listen." She demands and the Queen takes sometime to think, still highly suspicious of Sarah's earlier words. Whether it's true or not, it's still completely stupid of her to come here and drop that bomb in the middle of all this mess.

"Alright. I will let you speak, but if-"

"Mother!"

"Silence Arthur, you've done enough." She snaps before focusing on Sarah, making the King flare his nostrils in frustration. "As I was saying, if your words reveal to be false, your punishment will only be worse. Do you understand?" Sarah nods, gulping. "Good. Now talk."

Sarah looks around her, being hesitant to speak until her eyes meet Anita's. I see the brown haired woman shake her head no, green eyes deadly, but all it seems to do is make Sarah more determinate to talk. She frowns, standing straighter in that guards' hold.

"What I witnessed happened at the beginning of the week. I was at the hospital, waiting with Zoe for Matt to wake up after his accident, when I heard my mother and Anita argue. They were whispering and... I listened." I look at Anita, seeing the colours drain from her face in realization of something and that is the only proof I need to believe Sarah entirely. Whatever happens, I need to be there for Harry, that's the most important.