Part 6

Me and Newt were shocked. We stared at them while they had an evil look on their face. They grinned like demons.

"Huh?"

"You heard me."

Me and Newt looked at each other. We had a look of "did they really just say that?" on our face. It seemed like they had been plotting this for a pretty long time.

"Let's go!" Teresa squealed and rose off of the floor.

Teresa and Thomas led us to a hut and pushed us in.

"You better not try to get out guys!" Teresa warned.

They gave us one last look and they shut the door and me and Newt were left alone. We looked at each other.

"Welll..." I started. "This is happening."

Newt laughed at my nervousness. It looked like the tables had turned since he seemed to be more confident than me. He eyed me and had a mysterious look in his eyes.

"You act like I'm gonna kill you in here, love."

"Well, technically, you could if you wanted to."

He walked towards me. He was inches from my face.

"Wanna know something, love?"

"What?"

"I really, really like you."

I smiled and blushed.

"I really like you, too."

(Thomas's POV)

"Yes! They will finally confess their feelings to one another!"

"Yeah, and they'd finally be a couple. They need to just say 'I love you' and date."

I high fived Teresa.

"People should be scared of how dangerously well we woke together."

"They really should!"

We both laughed really hard and returned to the other guys.

(🌶🌶🌶🌶)

He cupped my face and kissed me. I put my hands in his hair. All of the sudden, we were taking our clothes off and pressing ourselves up against each other. Newt bent down from my lips to my neck and I loved it. Newt had picked me up and pinned me against the wall. We broke away for a quick second to breathe.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle."

"I trust you."

He pressed his lips to mine again. I felt him aim his length at my entrance and felt it start to push inside of me. I felt the stretch since Newt was really big and I winced at the slight pain.

"I'll go slower," Newt offered. "I wouldn't want to hurt you, love."

He slowly pushed into me and it filled me all the way. I groaned at him hitting the very top of me. I saw him throw his head back in pleasure.

"Bloody hell, you feel amazing."

He started to go in and out and go a little faster. He put his head in the crook of my neck and kissed me. I tilted my head to the side for better access and enjoyed the feeling of him inside of me. He went faster and my moans were louder.

"Oooh god~" I said as he went even faster. When he was pumping into me very quickly I started to feel the need to release.

"I'm so close, love."

I tightened as he went in and out of me. I felt him start to grow and then I moaned in climax. I felt his cum spray in me and he pulled out. We both lay on the bed and cuddled.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."